Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
sci int, basc,wpaz
Hunted
zambia, tanzania, zimbabwe,Mozambique ,hungary, france, england
got this from pete.g. now we know why we are all "power sharing" !! please let us know who makes a big enough bath plug to put in the hole.......:A Whistle::E Doh:

Unbeleievable.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I cant See the Pic!!!

Thanks Mike. Done.

It came to me in a dream..... and I forgot it in another dream.

Another Zim idiot! Where are these capable engineers on this subject matter?
I had a dream the other night where I saw that whole country going down that sane drain hole! Wonder if that will come true?

ME

Sounds plausible......:mad::eek::rolleyes::whistle:

Hope I'm not in trouble. Didn't realize that well I had dug went that far off track. My grass sure looks great though.;)

Wonder what I.N.S. will do to me when they find a Zimbabwean scuba diver in my pump house?:eek:

Mike, pete.g or anyone else on the ground over there, what does the average man on the street think when he reads an article like this?

Wonder how many Zim divers will be volunteering to find that hole in the bottom of Kariba?

upload_2015-11-9_13-54-43.jpeg

Hope I'm not in trouble. Didn't realize that well I had dug went that far off track. My grass sure looks great though.;)

Wonder what I.N.S. will do to me when they find a Zimbabwean scuba diver in my pump house?:eek:

Offer him amnesty and give him health insurance?

@Wheels read this and tell me whether you think they believe it or not........
http://lusakavoice.com/2015/10/09/k...-a-snake-during-prayer-residents-burn-church/

Supernatural is different from a news article about US or UK digging a hole under the lake. IMHO.

The majority of Tanzanians that I deal with are educated. Secondary, Bachelors, Masters, yet most of them if they are honest with you will tell you they believe in Mchawis or even Tokoloshes at some level. If however most of them read the article in the original post, they would understand it to be a political lie. I am not exactly sure what the average Tanzanians reaction would be to the article however.

Historically the average Zimbabweans were better educated than the average Tanzanian. That is why I was wondering if they would "roll their eyes" at the article or go tell their friends that the Americans and British were stealing their water.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OctavioN51

Latest profile posts

ghay wrote on Joel Rouvaldt's profile.
Love your rifle! I'm needing a heavier rifle for Africa. Sold my .375 Dakota Safari several trips ago. Would you have any interest in a trade of some sort involving the custom 338/06 I have listed here on the site ( I have some room on my asking price. I also have a large quantity of the reloading components and new Redding dies as well as a box of A-Square Dead Tough ammo.
dogcat1 wrote on WAB's profile.
They are yours. Please send your contact info and which pair you want.
Thanks,
Ross
FDP wrote on dogcat1's profile.
Hello, did both follow through with their transactions? If not, I'll take a pair
Roan hunt of a life time !

IHC-KB5 wrote on Huvius's profile.
Thanks for catching the Flanged brass - much appreciated!