Trophy Room Pictures

Finally got round to putting up this Fallow buck I took off my ground in the rut this year.

IMG_2792.JPG

IMG_2740.JPG

image.jpg

These are my pride and joy so I put them in the basement man cave that is becoming the trophy area!

Thank you Witold. I have a few items still coming from last year and who knows what will happen when Pieter and I hit the ground in Zim this year.

he looks good on the wall, 3 more to go for your Spanish slam

Not sure I have the space for all of them! Chamois next..

Some beautiful statues.

IMG_0427.JPG
IMG_2464.JPG
IMG_2517.JPG
IMG_7749.JPG
IMG_5536.JPG
IMG_5801.JPG

Some new trophy's and some I've only just got round to putting on a shield.

1)Red stag
2) Fallow buck
3) Muntjac buck

deer2.JPG

deer1.JPG

deer3.JPG

Huge Elephant wood carving and an interesting skull/horn carving from the 2017 Safari Club International Convention. Please share your pictures with us!

IMG_0508.JPG
IMG_0509.JPG
IMG_0510.JPG

trophy.jpg

At the Moment, it Looks like that.
On the way are an eland, 2x Impala and a Kudu skull.

At the Taxidermist and maybe ready in one year are Buffalo, Hippo, Zebra rug, warthog, waterbuck, blue wildebeest and blesbok.

On my wishlist: Red hartebeest and hyena.

full

A trophyroom 120 years before.
You can see the author Karl May.
With his adventure-novels ,especially from the Wild West and the story of Winnetou and Old Shatterhand, he became famous.
I think he is/was not so prominent in America, like he is in the rest of the world.
His books was printed 200 millions times !!
All his nice stories was phantasie-products and he was a phantast.
But Karl May claimed to have experienced everything.
In reality he never left Germany.
Not one trophy was shot by himself,all bought ;).
Foxi

Last edited by a moderator:
Off to Zambia next month hope to add trophies for this year.

keep olive oil on those tusks charlie,the fire can make the ivory brittle.

The best for ivory is glycogen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KZNWilliem

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.
sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.