The journey begins!

All the best Albert. Have a memorable hunt!

All the best! Look forward to your report

Good luck and safe travels! Hope you have a great adventure with many stories to share.

Wish you the best, looking forward to your report.

Have the time of your life. There's a bunch of us plan to tag along here & all wish we really were there.

Good luck albert and really looking forward to seeing how your trip goes. Have a blast and enjoy africa

Make sure you don't drool when your mouth is open in awe when you first see Africa, then again when you see your first animal! Good luck and fun hunting.

Good luck on your hunt and please report back to show us all what you experienced while in Africa.

Well so far my flight to jfk was delayed at the gate due to a no show and security was backed up at jfk. One of the last handful of people to get on the plane, but I'm on

I'd guess you're in the air on a SAA flight by now, hope you have a great trip!

Sitting in logan waiting to fly to jfk, then on to joberg! Soon I will see the african coastline for the first time!

Good luck Albert! We are all pulling for you! I know you will have the time of your life!

Albert, all the best. Make some great memories.

Finally made it to joberg. Man that flight sucks! Didn't see anything coming in due to fog and haze. On to port elizabeth shortly to meet Andri! @Andri Fox Safaris

Keep and eye out for the Southern Cross, that way you will know you are in the Southern Hemisphere. Have a great trip.

Good luck and play safe !
Glen

At Andri's now. Sitting out by the fire listening to lions! Went out for warthog right after we got in, didn't see any, but saw a bunch of impala, kudu and blesbok

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nadia68W7

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.
sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.