The journey begins!

All the best Albert. Have a memorable hunt!

All the best! Look forward to your report

Good luck and safe travels! Hope you have a great adventure with many stories to share.

Wish you the best, looking forward to your report.

Have the time of your life. There's a bunch of us plan to tag along here & all wish we really were there.

Good luck albert and really looking forward to seeing how your trip goes. Have a blast and enjoy africa

Make sure you don't drool when your mouth is open in awe when you first see Africa, then again when you see your first animal! Good luck and fun hunting.

Good luck on your hunt and please report back to show us all what you experienced while in Africa.

Well so far my flight to jfk was delayed at the gate due to a no show and security was backed up at jfk. One of the last handful of people to get on the plane, but I'm on

I'd guess you're in the air on a SAA flight by now, hope you have a great trip!

Sitting in logan waiting to fly to jfk, then on to joberg! Soon I will see the african coastline for the first time!

Good luck Albert! We are all pulling for you! I know you will have the time of your life!

Albert, all the best. Make some great memories.

Finally made it to joberg. Man that flight sucks! Didn't see anything coming in due to fog and haze. On to port elizabeth shortly to meet Andri! @Andri Fox Safaris

Keep and eye out for the Southern Cross, that way you will know you are in the Southern Hemisphere. Have a great trip.

Good luck and play safe !
Glen

At Andri's now. Sitting out by the fire listening to lions! Went out for warthog right after we got in, didn't see any, but saw a bunch of impala, kudu and blesbok

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DenaI60135

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross