Speed loading magazines

Wow, that looks slick as snot on a chicken’s lip! But do you really need to reload that fast? I think I will save the money for more ammo, that’s just me.

For me it’s the ease of loading the magazine. I routinely would shoot 500 rounds a day and hated loading magazines. I have several mag loading gadgets. But none as functional as this appears.

It looks like it would be hard on the feed lips of the magazine.

I think I'll stick with using my fingers. At least I know they be with me when I need them, unlike all the you beaut gucci gadgets left at home.

1710810438769.png

I think I'll stick with using my fingers. At least I know they be with me when I need them, unlike all the you beaut gucci gadgets left at home.
It not about Gucci gadgets, it is about saving your fingers and time for trigger work. The most I have shot in a weekend was 3k rounds. 2700 was carbine 300 was pistol. Was using whatever was available to get mags loaded. When shooting in a high volume environment, speed is your friend. That's why progressive reloading presses were made.

Inline maybe we are the chumps for shooting more than two magazines in a session. After loading hundreds of magazines, your fingers would are shot.

You have to use some type of loader and this loader looks easier than most

Quick loaders only push down the center of double stacks. They don’t touch the lips. This design scoops them up out of a box.

but most of my ammo is loose in boxes or bags. So this wouldn’t work for me.

I now don’t shoot near as many pistol or AR rounds but this design would work well for someone shooting from factory boxes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmbroseaDus

Latest profile posts

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….
Safari Dave wrote on Kevin Peacocke's profile.
I'd like to get some too.

My wife (a biologist, like me) had to have a melanoma removed from her arm last fall.
Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]
Heym Express Safari cal .416 Rigby

Finally ready for another unforgettable adventure in Namibia with Arub Safaris.

H2863-L348464314_original.jpg