Speed loading magazines

Wow, that looks slick as snot on a chicken’s lip! But do you really need to reload that fast? I think I will save the money for more ammo, that’s just me.

For me it’s the ease of loading the magazine. I routinely would shoot 500 rounds a day and hated loading magazines. I have several mag loading gadgets. But none as functional as this appears.

It looks like it would be hard on the feed lips of the magazine.

I think I'll stick with using my fingers. At least I know they be with me when I need them, unlike all the you beaut gucci gadgets left at home.

1710810438769.png

I think I'll stick with using my fingers. At least I know they be with me when I need them, unlike all the you beaut gucci gadgets left at home.
It not about Gucci gadgets, it is about saving your fingers and time for trigger work. The most I have shot in a weekend was 3k rounds. 2700 was carbine 300 was pistol. Was using whatever was available to get mags loaded. When shooting in a high volume environment, speed is your friend. That's why progressive reloading presses were made.

Inline maybe we are the chumps for shooting more than two magazines in a session. After loading hundreds of magazines, your fingers would are shot.

You have to use some type of loader and this loader looks easier than most

Quick loaders only push down the center of double stacks. They don’t touch the lips. This design scoops them up out of a box.

but most of my ammo is loose in boxes or bags. So this wouldn’t work for me.

I now don’t shoot near as many pistol or AR rounds but this design would work well for someone shooting from factory boxes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LavadaMacG

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.