SOUTH AFRICA: Hunt Report Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA

Congrats and thanks for sharing!

Reactions: USN
You are in for a very exciting and safe hunt. Nick does things the right way with lots of quality animals. Service is outstanding!

3rd day morning, target kudu. Woke up and a front coming through windy. Saw kudus but mainly cows and unacceptable bulls. Back to house and had a wonderful big lunch and nap. Back out at 1430. I will keep updating especially since I know how to do pics now very windy probably 20 gusts to 30

Yesterday afternoon hit a wart hog never found. Completely on me, trackers, dog, and PH Benjamin Pringle went completely above and beyond trying to recover. I stress blame is on me.
next morning gemsbok target animal. Saw a bunch and finally able to get an ethical shot on this one.
I am and continue to be stoked. Nick Bowker hunting is a pleasure to deal with. 62, fat, smoke not an ideal client but they make it happen!!
1AFB3030-02EC-4764-A554-753A60FB3AA2.jpeg

yesterday afternoon and this morning uneventful however saw lots of game just nothing on our menu. Heading back out this afternoon. Will update then.

I did his sable kudu trophy package with an add on wart hog if opportune. Flexible on the wildebeast may change to a fallow deer just depending on which one we see first that is a shooter. You are going to love your time here. April not that far away!

Morning of 27th, found my zebra from yesterday afternoon late. Trackers, dog Sloo, PH Benjamin Pringle made it easy. I am by far the weak link in this team. Wife gets her rug.

Morning of the 28th and stalked several kudu, busted by other wildlife. This stalk worked, bullet hit a twig and put 2 entry holes, went about 15 yards and down. For whatever reason mornings in Africa have been my best results. 1 1/2 days of hunting left and only wildebeest or fallow deer left to complete my package. If stopped here would still be the best hunt of my lifetime. Thanks Nick Bowker Hunting and Ben Pringle my PH. He talked me through the shot, not easy with the cover.

Well as you can see, took the solid advice here and opted for a SA animal. Thus completes my shooting. What a trip! This was yesterday afternoon so have all day 29 to relax and pack etc. Thanks to everyone at Nick Bowker Hunting everything was beyond expectations! Special shout out to Ben Pringle PH who is always positive, even with my mistakes. Thanks to all here at AH.com and hunt camp. A more detailed report after I return to OKC. Boomer Sooner!

Great substitution for your black wildebeest. Congrats on all of your animals, you did well!

Everyone makes mistakes and good PH's know it and just work with it.
Congratulations on your successful hunt.
Safe travels.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlfonzoBla

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

IHC-KB5 wrote on Huvius's profile.
Thanks for catching the Flanged brass - much appreciated!
SETH RINGER wrote on RR 314's profile.
HOW MUCH ARE THEY?? PLAIN? CAMO? THX, SETH
USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.