So it's Tuesday...

Zambezi

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Hunted
South Africa, Zimbabwe, Zambia
Listening to Pink Floyd, Pearl Jam, Dire Straits and of course CCR... a little of one hit wonders and loads of the classics. Pretty much everything from the 60's to 80's (with a little of 90's thrown in) What are you listening to....?

Rollingstonesfortylicks.jpg

Whilst walking this afternoon... Checking youtube history...

Rolling Stones (specifically Sympathy for the Devil), Sabaton (Primo Victoria & Bismarck), Gloryhammer (Hootsforce), some guy's rendition of the Ievan Polkka on a banjo, a version of the Icelandic folk song Olafi Lilijuros, and the track "Promontory" from the score of Last of the Mohicans.

Last edited:
What a great movie.

Four days removed from the anniversary of the plane crash...Lynyrd Skynyrd.

...with some Led Zeppelin and The Who thrown in for good measure.

Rolling Stones (specifically Sympathy for the Devil), Sabaton (Primo Victoria & Bismarck), Gloryhammer (Hootsforce), some guy's rendition of the Ievan Polkka on a banjo, a version of the Icelandic folk song Olafi Lilijuros, and the track "Promontory" from the score of Last of the Mohicans.
Sabaton Yeah!

Feeling a bit chill… I found out today that my hunting dog has a tumor behind his eye. Waiting to see if it’s malignant or benign. He doesn’t complain and he is one hell of a hog dog tracker.

For y'all's enjoyment:
Sabaton's Primo Victoria:

& Bismarck:

Gloryhammer's Hootsforce (Is it post-apocalyptic fantasy Scottish power metal about space submarines? Yes, yes it is.):

Ievan Polkka:

Olafur Lilijuros:

Also listening to dog snoring ATM.

IMG_5205.jpg

And BTW, it's Wednesday. :ROFLMAO:

Probably aging myself with this list ...

The reloading room / workshop often has Johnny Cash, Hunters & Collectors, Lou Reed, Pearl Jam, Springsteen, Bowie, Talking Heads, Stones, CCR, Louis Armstrong, The Saints, U2, Dire Straits and then some...

Today in Grateful Dead History:
Milwaukee Performing Arts Center 10/24/1972
Sirius XM
The sizzle and spatter of burning welding rod. I'm building a logging arch for my truck.

When the question was posed: The hum of CNC machines and the beeps of forklifts.

Now, crickets and other such night sounds as I smoke my pipe and drink bourbon (this is Kentucky after all)

image.jpg

I see that some need educating on what constitutes good music and some are perfectly cultured. :ROFLMAO:

The one who went to the movie scene @Red Leg you're forgiven as it's one of my favourites after Shawshank Redemption.

Rolling Stones, hell yeah!

Anything but rap, jazz and ultra heavy metal...

View attachment 565755

The reloading room / workshop often has Johnny Cash, Hunters & Collectors, Lou Reed, Pearl Jam, Springsteen, Bowie, Talking Heads, Stones, CCR, Louis Armstrong, The Saints, U2, Dire Straits and then some...
Only thing I would disagree with is that it's still Tuesday here.

Nice music!

View attachment 565755

I mean I'm 32 and I listen to an awful lot of those...

And @Zambezi , if you want culture...

And a 12th Century antiphon, for good measure:

But those weren't in my random playlist at the time. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TomDelany

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you