Wanted 9.3x74R Dies, Brass & Bullets

Boone66

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Just bought a drilling in 9.3x74R, so need to get everything. A bullet mold would be nice also.

Have you checked, it is not a 9,3x72R?

HWL

Far right, 9.3x74R

Screenshot_20240219-160001_Brave.jpg

That's the only reason I bought it, it needs some tlc

Needs a new stock and a.good refinishing

Screenshot_20240219-155839_Brave.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It is stamped 9.3x74R right on it
Great, the x74R is a much better cartridge. Moulds are rare. Lyman made the 366408, but discontinued long since. Cases are made by RWS. Hornady and Speer offer bullets....

HWL

It’s a great round. I bought some Norma brass for my 9.3x74 at Ravens Rock Precision. They are in North Carolina. He also has some 9.3 bullets as well, although I think the only thing in stock currently is swift aframes. Several of the normal very large suppliers have 9.3 (.366) bullets in stock thou, just not brass.

I also found brass on gun broker. I ended up winning some Norma brass there, and I have not looked recently to see what’s available. Some of the manuals do not have data for it in the printed books, but if you look on their websites they will.

Great, the x74R is a much better cartridge. Moulds are rare. Lyman made the 366408, but discontinued long since. Cases are made by RWS. Hornady and Speer offer bullets....

HWL
What's funny is I do have some 9.3x72R brass

I have some 9.3 bullets available, including Hornady Interlock 286 and Norma Oryx 325. For brass, I have factory Nosler ammo loaded with the 250 Accubond and the 286 Partition available. Shoots very well and their brass is excellent. If you are interested in any of that let me know.

I have new 76 Norma and 100+ once and twice fired loaded ammo that I can dismantle for the brass and bullets (270 Speer and 232 Norma Oryx).

I will PM you a package price you won't be able to refuse.

Thank you everyone that responded, I now only need dies.

I have a set of dies and some bullets if you’re interested. A couple of boxes of Nosler bullets and a large box of cast bullets. I’ll get details when I get home later today.

If anybody has any 9.3x72R or components that are tired of moving them, I just bought a hammered drilling in that caliber.

I have an extra set of dies for a 9.3x74. They are new and unused if you are interested.

I have new and 1st fired nosler plus 3 boxes of Hornady 286 sp, plus a bulk pack of the same and also partitions I think the bulk pack are 100 ct. aqlso a box of 50 barnes 300Grn 9.3 sp Send me your email and I will send over some smart phone photos
[redacted]

Last edited by a moderator:
I have everything that I need at the present time, thanks to everyone here.

If anybody has any 9.3x72R or components that are tired of moving them, I just bought a hammered drilling in that caliber.
Post some pics and I formation on it, always love to see drillings.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaribelSha

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?
Africas leading outdoor and hunting filming company!
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]
Heym Express Safari cal .416 Rigby

Finally ready for another unforgettable adventure in Namibia with Arub Safaris.

H2863-L348464314_original.jpg
Unforgettable memories of my first hunting safari with Arub Safaris in Namibia (Khomas Hochland) !!!

Namibia.jpg
Oryx.jpg
Kudu.jpg