So I may have lied....

The_Wanderer

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Member of
SSAA, Australian Hunting Net
I know my sig line says it will be a 404J but Im sorry I lied.... Its a Ruger Safari Magnum in 416 Rigby! I've been meaning to post some pics so hear it is.....

IMG_2873.JPG

IMG_2874.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
a few pics of how she shoots, bottom pic shows the flinch I had on the final shot :cool:
IMG_2756.jpg

IMG_2755.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
nothing wrong with a 416 Rigby! im positive that rifle will serve you well.

-matt

Very nice! You got yourself a good one.

Work on that flinch Sir!! Shoot well and keep it clean

Work on that flinch Sir!! Shoot well and keep it clean

Norfolk have you convinced the wife that another trip to Africa is necessary!? My advice is to be very nice to her brother!

Norfolk have you convinced the wife that another trip to Africa is necessary!? My advice is to be very nice to her brother!

I think the job is done. As for being nice to her brother!! I'm of the respect is earned camp. Besides being nice to him would mean helping an appreciative willy womble.

I think the job is done. As for being nice to her brother!! I'm of the respect is earned camp. Besides being nice to him would mean helping an appreciative willy womble.

now being fairly cognizant of the english language i must confess this is a new one, so pray tell me what a "willy womble" is........:E Thinking:

I think it is a weeble wobble variant

now being fairly cognizant of the english language i must confess this is a new one, so pray tell me what a "willy womble" is........:E Thinking:

A willy womble is a womble that likes willy's. Much like somebody who plays a spunk trumpet!

Rigby - Ruger they both start with an R so we will give you credit for a BLONDE:p moment so Go have a pint or 12 of bitters till you get them straight and go to africa and shoot something that hunts back with it. Nice rifle by the way.

o_Ook probably more info than i required...........:D
He isnt gay but he may as well be. At the age of 50 he has never had a fight or acted in anger about anything ever!! That to me says he isnt human

ha ha ha remember we had listen to it the week , mike
because some one ask if she had it on her computer.........

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OrenMays0

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.