Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
Outdoor Tomorrow Foundation,NRA, Life Member DSC
Hunted
Texas, Oklahoma, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, Namibia, South Africa, Spain, Tanzania, and now Tajikistan
The one point i would disagree is with focusing on the QB of the football team. I will be telling my granddaughter to focus on an offensive lineman because they are competent especially in the concept of protection and safety.

We need more feedback than that from you.:A Outta:
LOL! I wasn't sure where to go with this....but I have to say it made total sense to me. I, for one, love that fact that my husband is a hunter, X-Army Cobra helicopter pilot, and very competent at every level. Essentially, I KNOW he has my back. When I am with him, I always feel safe and secure because he is always looking for the shit to hit the fan so to speak. It allows me to B-pop through life without all that weight on my shoulders.....at least until I took on the fight to educate people about Africa and the importance of hunting (LOL!). For me it is not so much about the money, although I'm sure that comes with being so competent. After all, I met Rick when he was a poor First office working in Bethel Alaska and living in a pilot house with 8 other struggling pilots trying to build flight hours. BUT I was definitely attracted to his competence....and the hardworking country boy aspect. Okay @Jfet, how does this answer do! LOL.

LOL! I wasn't sure where to go with this....but I have to say it made total sense to me. I, for one, love that fact that my husband is a hunter, X-Army Cobra helicopter pilot, and very competent at every level. Essentially, I KNOW he has my back. When I am with him, I always feel safe and secure because he is always looking for the shit to hit the fan so to speak. It allows me to B-pop through life without all that weight on my shoulders.....at least until I took on the fight to educate people about Africa and the importance of hunting (LOL!). For me it is not so much about the money, although I'm sure that comes with being so competent. After all, I met Rick when he was a poor First office working in Bethel Alaska and living in a pilot house with 8 other struggling pilots trying to build flight hours. BUT I was definitely attracted to his competence....and the hardworking country boy aspect. Okay @Jfet, how does this answer do! LOL.
OUTSTANDING!!!!

Well I'm but ugly. My face looks like the south end of a northbound elephant but I have a very beautiful wife. Problem is she is still looking for my hidden qualities after 22 years. She thinks she was duped by all that psycobabble..
Bob

So then what? .. now a days, good grief.

"I wonder if Butterflies ever Get Tatoos of White Chicks"?
butterfly.jpg

Well I'm but ugly. My face looks like the south end of a northbound elephant but I have a very beautiful wife. Problem is she is still looking for my hidden qualities after 22 years. She thinks she was duped by all that psycobabble..
Bob
That’s funny!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LeonidaLan

Latest profile posts

IHC-KB5 wrote on Huvius's profile.
Thanks for catching the Flanged brass - much appreciated!
SETH RINGER wrote on RR 314's profile.
HOW MUCH ARE THEY?? PLAIN? CAMO? THX, SETH
USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.