Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
BGRC PFRC & SSAA
Hunted
Australia (WA & NT), Zimbabwe, Zambia, South Africa
Hi all!

I'm considering doing a buff/tuskless and PG hunt with my son into the Savé Conservancy. Has anyone hunted there recently? And if so, what was the numbers and quality of game like? Thanks in advance.

I hunted the Savé two years ago along with my brother ( Powdermaker) . I wrote a hunt report, and he did too. You can look them up here in the hunting reports section. I was happy with the numbers of game, we saw plenty of buffalo and had no trouble getting a couple nice bulls. And elephant were commonly encountered, even though we didn't hunt elephant. I think it's a prime destination. We hunted with Mokore ( owned and operated by the Duckworths) , and were entirely satisfied.

Hello
I have hunted the Save 4 times in the last 12 years, all were spectacular hunts with Leon DuPlessis. He still has a couple of buffalo tags and I believe a cow elephant tag (so you don't only have to target a tuskless) and if you choose to import parts that's available. I'm not his rep or anything, just a loyal fan so if you want a number p.m. me and I'll get you info. Best combination hunt you can do in Zim is an elephant/buffalo. Good luck with your search. They have so many buffalo in the Save they are planning to relocate 400 into national parks.

There are a
Hi all!

I'm considering doing a buff/tuskless and PG hunt with my son into the Savé Conservancy. Has anyone hunted there recently? And if so, what was the numbers and quality of game like? Thanks in advance.
number of blocks in the Save Valley . Each operation has different camp / packages and price so to speak . However to answer your question you will have a great hunt there for the game you are looking for.

If you have not already booked best do so asap because tags are often bought in advance .

Have fun you’ll enjoy for sure.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GildaHarkn

Latest profile posts

SSG Joe wrote on piratensafaris's profile.
From one newbie to another, Welcome aboard!
BLAAUWKRANTZ safaris wrote on Greylin's profile.
We have just completed a group hunt with guys from North Carolina, please feel free to contact the organizers of the group, Auburn at auburn@opextechnologies.com or Courtney at courtney@opextechnologies.com Please visit our website www.blaauwkrantz.com and email me at zanidixie@gmail.com
Zani
FDP wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Good morning. I'll take all of them actually. Whats the next step? Thanks, Derek
Have a look af our latest post on the biggest roan i ever guided on!

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….