Ruger #1 458 Lott New Never Fired

Longrange33

Reaction score
I have a Ruger #1 I bought new years ago and it's never been fired. Stainless model with 4 boxes of 500gr with it. I bought it hoping to go on a hunting trip and never got the chance to go. No scratches on it as it's been in a padded case in my closet since 2002. Found this forum and figured it would be the best place to sell. Located in Greenville SC and happy to take phone calls or messages about it. $3,500 shipped in the 48 states or if bought outside the US buyer pays shipping. Item is listed elsewhere local to me as well.

171345799450229820124609699737.jpg
17134581497253967305852275163238.jpg
17134581877495141029128294561125.jpg
17134585363027229482664583578095.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
To be honest with you just searching forums. I'm open to offers but it said I had to post a price. I figured it's as nice of one as you could buy because it's literally like new other than no box.

Would love to have this one but not at that price.

I’d say the price is right with the ammo.
I sold one about a year ago and was a bit surprised at the values.

That said, the stainless Lotts are a true artillery pieces which a hand loader can use for any game animal on earth from bunnies with round balls to elephants with heavy solids.
I had a ball with mine shooting every projectile I could muster with zero concerns.

I’d say the price is right with the ammo.
I sold one about a year ago and was a bit surprised at the values.

That said, the stainless Lotts are a true artillery pieces which a hand loader can use for any game animal on earth from bunnies with round balls to elephants with heavy solids.
I had a ball with mine shooting every projectile I could muster with zero concerns.
I thought it was close in price for what I have been seeing and what it is. It's very nice and never been fired. I can't imagine what this thing feels like to shoot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ErvinSew56

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.
sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double