Politics

That’s one big pile of rationalized bear doo. Since big gov gave fed employees a raise, aka buying votes on the backs of taxpayers, you’ve obviously been had.

I respectfully disagree. There is nothing factually incorrect about what I said. Buying votes? Not mine. No sir, I do not believe I have been had. :A Shades:

More third world folks who are not going to assimilate.

Joe should ask both the Jordanians and Egyptians how well they assimilated...

The Israelis are amatuers when it comes to wholesale killing Palestinians compared to the Jordanians.. and are probably just barely on par with the Egyptians...

All three countries have tried integrating Palestinians into their society.. all three failed.. end result = Gaza and West Bank (cordoned off communities)...

The Israelis are amatuers when it comes to wholesale killing Palestinians compared to the Jordanians.. and are probably just barely on par with the Egyptians...

All three countries have tried integrating Palestinians into their society.. all three failed.. end result = Gaza and West Bank (cordoned off communities)...
Well, the Iranians seem to be receptive with all their rhetoric? I say send them all there on C17s. Parachute them over Tehran if necessary. LOL

That’s one big pile of rationalized bear doo. Since big gov gave fed employees a raise, aka buying votes on the backs of taxpayers, you’ve obviously been had.

I respectfully disagree. There is nothing factually incorrect about what I said. Buying votes? Not mine. No sir, I do not believe I have been had. :A Shades:
No one believes they/ve been bought til the buyer demands what he paid for.

Not exactly welcome in Lebanon either

And you think the intent was for it to be a “total fkup of catastrophic proportions” that would jeopardize his re-election?

The Biden admin clearly thought that a “humane” and “equitable” border policy would meet the labor needs of the growing economy, while their South American charm and aid campaign would convince Venezuela to become a democracy and stabilize the region, thus reducing the pressure of the mass migration movement.

Once that strategy was shown to be ineffective, the administration, under pressure from the progressive left, decided to dig in and double down on the “equity” argument, exacerbating the asylum parole problem.

As I have said before, this administration is so politically risk averse that it becomes nearly impossible for them to turn the ship around in time.
Please explain how this disaster with the Cartels involved in border crossings, fentinyl, human trafficking, rape, murder, drownings, child abuse and abandonment, child sex slavery..... how is this "humane and equitable"?

Look closely and look within the Democrat Party. It is a sickly (mentality), disgusting, corrupt, evil bunch in charge with too many followers that fit those same discretions and the rest just what? Dumb sheep at best, complicit, lying to themselves?

Perhaps a few well intentioned holdouts from times past? But look at the directions it has taken... How can you still support these people?

IMG_4136.jpeg

Please explain how this disaster with the Cartels involved in border crossings, fentinyl, human trafficking, rape, murder, drownings, child abuse and abandonment, child sex slavery..... how is this "humane and equitable"?
I do not believe that it is. I am not the right person to defend liberal border policy as it is a main point of disagreement I have with the party.

Look closely and look within the Democrat Party. It is a sickly (mentality), disgusting, corrupt, evil bunch in charge with too many followers that fit those same discretions and the rest just what? Dumb sheep at best, complicit, lying to themselves?

Perhaps a few well intentioned holdouts from times past? But look at the directions it has taken... How can you still support these people?
With all due respect, I find this to be overly reductionist. I just do not perceive there to be such “evil” in either party.

There will be a lot of republicans that will huff and puff and “I’ll show them”!!!! That will vote against Trump by either not voting or voting for democrats just to stomp their feet that Trump is on the ballot, moral superiority they will claim…..
Looking from the outside it is very clear that there is more than an election going on in the US. This looks more like an existential battle for the soul.

These Mellon Farmers (in lieu of the profanity), should be given a plane ticket and have them spend a week or two with Hamas Terrorist. I'm sure they will be singing a different tune. Look at the female Basketball player who hated US. Amazing what a couple of months in a Russian prison did to change her mind and look now how much she loves the US. Bunch of idiots! I look at all these idiots, like those who disrespected our Vietnam veterans when they came home. Same filth. :S Censored: :S Censored:

I do not believe that it is. I am not the right person to defend liberal border policy as it is a main point of disagreement I have with the party.

With all due respect, I find this to be overly reductionist. I just do not perceive there to be such “evil” in either party.
Saul, I feel really bad for you. It has to be excruciating to mentally contort yourself to excuse the behavior we all see from your party.

Never before can I remember the status of what we have to choose from for the upcoming election. On one side we have a candidate that never seems to let an opportunity go by to say, do something and/or don't do something to seal a defeat. On the other side we have essentially the same, a candidate utterly obsessed it seems with ripping defeat out of the clenched jaws of victory.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AileenGayt

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]
Heym Express Safari cal .416 Rigby

Finally ready for another unforgettable adventure in Namibia with Arub Safaris.

H2863-L348464314_original.jpg
Unforgettable memories of my first hunting safari with Arub Safaris in Namibia (Khomas Hochland) !!!

Namibia.jpg
Oryx.jpg
Kudu.jpg
ghay wrote on Joel Rouvaldt's profile.
Love your rifle! I'm needing a heavier rifle for Africa. Sold my .375 Dakota Safari several trips ago. Would you have any interest in a trade of some sort involving the custom 338/06 I have listed here on the site ( I have some room on my asking price. I also have a large quantity of the reloading components and new Redding dies as well as a box of A-Square Dead Tough ammo.