R&M's New & Used Firearms

@mdwest,

You don’t have to be close, Mark ships me stuff all the time. My bank account can attest to this. Mark makes it super easy. Great to deal with and best prices around.
Second this! Just did business with Mark and it was amazing. Fast shipping, great communication and things were as described!

I have to 100% agree that Mark’s shop is awesome. I have been there myself and purchased things from them. R&M is a first class operation.

It’s nice to give Mark the business when possible.

I agree. Mark is the best. His customer service is top notch and he knowledge about guns, ammo, shooting, hunting is vast. And I often find his pricing as good or better than I can find elsewhere. When I am looking to purchase something I always call Mark first.

The Ruger #1 Lipseys would be a very nice rifle!

The Ruger #1 Lipseys would be a very nice rifle!

We have on backorder the No1 275 Rigby. Lipseys is waiting on the first deliveries. No ETA I was told yet.

Mark,
As a lefty would be interested in the Barrett’s BRX1 Carbon .300 WM if you come across one ever.

Mark,
As a lefty would be interested in the Barrett’s BRX1 Carbon .300 WM if you come across one ever.

Will keep look out for one and let you know

Mark,

Barrett or Beretta?

Berretta…autocorrect!

Thanks, I am in no hurry…will need to unload a few first anyway to make room.

Mark

We still have the Weatherby MKV 375 available.

Also just in a pair of Sako 85L Hunters in 375 HH.
Here is the first.

Sako 85L Hunter 375 HH with Talley bases and medium 30mm rings. Gun has been on one safari in late 2021 to Zambia. We sold this gun to customer new in March 2021. It has less than 40 rounds thru it. Stock has some light scratches and one rub mark from riding in gun rack on safari.
Kickeez recoil pad was installed along with a recoil reducer. 14 1/4 LOP, weight as is 8lbs 15oz. Customer did have an Area419 bipod plate installed.
Gun is on consignment at this time.

$2000 shipped to your FFL.
Call or pm me for more info
IMG_8032.jpg

IMG_8038.jpg

IMG_8033.jpg

IMG_8034.jpg

IMG_8035.jpg

IMG_8036.jpg

IMG_8037.jpg

IMG_8039.jpg

IMG_8040.jpg

IMG_8041.jpg

IMG_8042.jpg

IMG_8043.jpg

IMG_8044.jpg

IMG_8045.jpg

IMG_8046.jpg

No2 Sako
Sako model 85L Hunter 375 HH
Almost same as above Rifle
Sold to customer at same time. Gun was taken on same safari by family member. This gun is very clean. Has under 40 rounds thru it.
One minor wear on barrel. 2 very light marks on stock. So light can't get show in picture. Kickeez recoil pad, recoil reducer.
Talley bases and rings, Leupold VX6
2-12x42 FireDot. Turret has been cut for Federal 300gr Aframe
$3250 shipped
IMG_8049.jpg

IMG_8053.jpg

IMG_8050.jpg

IMG_8051.jpg

IMG_8052.jpg

IMG_8054.jpg

IMG_8055.jpg

IMG_8056.jpg

IMG_8057.jpg

Also
Just like on our Ammo and Scopes,
NO Sales Tax if shipping out of state.
Prices on the Sako's include shipping
No credit card fees added

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CaitlynBou

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you