AH fanatic
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
www.randmfirearms.com
Deals & offers
r&m-firearms.jpg

HI All

This is a new endeavor to bring some of our new and used firearms that may be of interest to the AH community.
I will list from time to time Firearms we may have that might interest some here on AH.
I will represent each as best as I can with all the info I can. Prices will be listed with each firearm and we can ship to your local FFL or pick up in shop for those local.
Buyer will pay actual shipping costs to there FFL. Payment may be made by credit card, money order or personal check. Checks will require bank clearance before shipping.
No Sales tax if shipped out of state. 6.75% Texas sales tax will be applied to in state sales.

We have over 800 firearms in stock most of the time.

Thanks to all on AH for the support and hope to bring you some firearms from time to time.

Always when calling the shop make sure and ask for me as I handle all AH sales.

Mark

Last edited by a moderator:
Up First

NIB Ruger M77 African in 375 Ruger.

Ruger has just released a small run of the African line and we were able to get 1 rifle.
This is new in box just received today.

$1375.00 plus shipping

IMG_6851.jpg

IMG_6852.jpg

The Ruger 77 African 375 Ruger is also available in Left Hand at this time for the Lefties.
Same price. I do not have at shop but can get within 2 days at this time.

I like that you're putting up some of your guns here to a hunting group. It's a win/win scenario. I will keep checking in to see what's listed. You never know what could show up!

800 firearms? Wow! Thanks for sharing your inventory with us here Mark.

Those AHers that have been in shop know we try keep a good inventory.
Right now we actually have 519 rifles, 184 shotguns and 411 handguns according to computer log.
We try to keep a solid inventory of new and used

I like that you're putting up some of your guns here to a hunting group. It's a win/win scenario. I will keep checking in to see what's listed. You never know what could show up!
+1 to Green Chile!!!

I HAVE JUST BEEN ALLOCATED ONLY ONE!

RUGER M77 AFRICAN IN 416 RUGER
$1375.00 PLUS SHIPPING
CALL ME IF INTERESTED BEFORE ITS GONE

MARK

AH Price on the Ruger African 375 Ruger.
$1300 plus shipping.
No Sales tax if shipping out of state.

Call me if interested.

Thanks
Mark

As many of you that have dealt with Mark know, Mark, Ronnie and the rest of the guys at R&M know their shit when talking about anything that goes bang. They have a fine selection of firearms! I miss stopping in there to see what followed me home.

As many of you that have dealt with Mark know, Mark, Ronnie and the rest of the guys at R&M know their shit when talking about anything that goes bang. They have a fine selection of firearms! I miss stopping in there to see what followed me home.

Ive bought a couple of new and used firearms from R&M... never disappointed on price or on customer service.. (got a particularly great deal on a Ruger 10/22 a couple of years back!)..

I only wish they were closer to DFW so that I could visit a little more often..

Yes, that is us..

Mark
Fellow forum members, these are good people to deal with.

Not only did they sell me my .300Wby they also got me documentation of the sale asap when this rifle was stolen years later and I had to attend a property hearing to get the rifle back.

Just been allocated only 1
Ruger Hawkeye Alaskan 375 Ruger $1300 plus shipping

PM me or call if interested.

416 Ruger African is Sold:

375 Ruger African Right Hand is in stock, got hold of a second rifle $1300 plus shipping

Ive bought a couple of new and used firearms from R&M... never disappointed on price or on customer service.. (got a particularly great deal on a Ruger 10/22 a couple of years back!)..

I only wish they were closer to DFW so that I could visit a little more often..
I use Mark Biggerstaff for everything he has. Their swaro pricing is awesome!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
The Puckett's

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you