Porcupine.. prey to be reckoned with!!

Interestingly, you never see any martial arts demonstrations where they punch a pin cushion either!:ROFLMAO: Neat video, thanks

My little bird dog has learned to stand way back and just bark at porkies and skunks! Thank goodness once each and he learned his lesson!

Man those African porcupines have REALLY long quills!
Thanks for sharing

:LOL: man that would suck!

Shot two of these things last year and. Was amazed at how long and how many quills they had.

Makes you wonder if and how the leopard got the quills out... Could be life threatening. Bruce

My dogs found a porcupine on our plot many years ago. The staffie was too smart and didn't get hit, but the Rottweiler wasn't and he was riddled with quills, they were all over his chest and neck and in his mouth and nose. One quill had stitched his tongue to his bottom jaw and one was full length through the soft black end of his nose. I had to take him to the vet to be sedated in order to remove the quills.

Thank you for sharing. This is great footage.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddragontiger4d

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.