Politics

Well it’s started again: “ban assault weapons” after the murder of US Marshals in North Carolina.I pray for these officers and their families. It sounds like the warrant was for a prohibited person with a firearm. So no law or ban would have prevented this. Pray for the families of the dead and wounded Marshals.

Saul, I feel really bad for you. It has to be excruciating to mentally contort yourself to excuse the behavior we all see from your party.
I have no desire nor responsibility to excuse the behavior of anyone else, least of all an entire political party. What I will do is seek to understand all sides of an issue and vote my conscience.

I will also push back at the notion that 50% of this country is inherently “evil” because they voted for a different candidate than I. This political tribalism is unsustainable to our nation.

Never before can I remember the status of what we have to choose from for the upcoming election. On one side we have a candidate that never seems to let an opportunity go by to say, do something and/or don't do something to seal a defeat. On the other side we have essentially the same, a candidate utterly obsessed it seems with ripping defeat out of the clenched jaws of victory.
Hey, snatching defeat from the jaws of victory is the job of Democrats. Stay off of our turf!

Reactions: WAB
IMG_2510.jpeg

These poor boys. Yes, it's easy to admire their patriotism and their bravery, but if you think for one second that their names and personal backgrounds aren't being passed around at every three letter Federal agency as well as the ADL, the SPLC, ANTIFA, BLM, and every Muslim group in the USA so that their lives can be ruined, you're crazy.

They will pay a heavy price for this. Maybe its worth it. The price will be heavy. Hopefully none of them will be murdered.

It's election year. Here's hoping that this one is fair. In 2016 Hillary Clinton and the DNC hired a DC law firm that in turn hired a research firm. This led to The Steele Dossier. It alleged collusion between Pres Trump and Russia to steal the election. What followed was 4 years of turmoil and lost opportunity. But in addition, it spun off parallel FISA warrants; those allow the KGB, I mean FBI, to pry into all aspects of one's life. Every Trump team member.(waiving probably cause) Worst of all, America lost 4 years of opportunity, maybe for peace in Ukraine or Israel (who knows) because of a diverted Administration and a combative, petulant democrat congress. Allegations: just one of the things that Americans judge candidates by. And this tilted perceptions and put the election on a uneven playing field. This is only one of many examples. Although voter fraud is something entirely different, and probably did not exist to any degree, I call this election fraud. The playing field was not level. The Steele dossier was proven to be a lie. Fabricated. No one was ever punished for it. Then, in 2020 FBI informant Alexander Smirnov filed a report showing that Joe Biden took a $5 million dollar bribe from Ukraine. This allegation was bolstered when a YT video showed idiot Joe bragging about blackmailing Ukraine into firing the prosecutor investigating Hunter. Smirnov is in jail. His parole was denied by Black California democrat Judge Otis Wright, 11. Will he be convicted? Of course. The message? don't go against the Biden Crime Family. It's good to reflect on these things sometimes. We need to strive to get back to an equal justice system. Stay free. Think for yourself.......FWB

Crossone, did you also notice that none of the young men holding the flag off of the ground were wearing masks.

As most of the “protesters” were. The cowards are not brave enough to stand behind their convictions and show their face. Many paid rabble rousers in each of those crowds.

Unfortunately, I agree that the 3 letter government groups that are lead primarily by liberals, (because many come from Ivy League schools too). most likely have all the those brave young men’s faces in the facial recognition data base already. And they will be labeled as the greatest threat to democracy as Biden calls them white supremacy nationalists.

I actually attended St George elementary school in the 70s.

Many will cry about the money that's leaving East Baton Rouge Parish schools. Yes, they're going to lose a lot of revenue. But public schools in Baton Rouge have been atrocious my entire life. Losing this tax base will change nothing - the school district will be terrible, it just won't be able to waste as much local tax money the way it has for decades.

I will also push back at the notion that 50% of this country is inherently “evil” because they voted for a different candidate than I. This political tribalism is unsustainable to our nation.

I agree but some only think if the others are not like them they’re all evil.
Applies to religion, politics, countries you name it.
Quick way to disfranchise others instead of trying to understand and coexist.

I agree but some only think if the others are not like them they’re all evil.
Applies to religion, politics, countries you name it.
Quick way to disfranchise others instead of trying to understand and coexist.
how do you and why would you want to coexist with drag queen story telling with children? just one example.....evil? most certainly mentally deranged ....bob

It is no secret that independent news media is under fierce attack from the Left. the UK has the most aggressive opposition, followed by New Zealand and the US (my opinion) All are proposing basically a "Ministry of Truth". An organization to vet and approve news for the masses. Regardless of how you feel about Joe Rogan, Russell Brand, Tucker Carlson or One America News, for example....they are protected by the 1st Amendment. Twitter and TikTok are in the Govt crosshairs now, as is Fox. The Govt will always have a reason and a propaganda campaign : It's Russia! It's China! It's Racist! They don't like pigeons. Whatever. Every time I read in this forum where a member regurgitates Rachel Maddow, I wonder if they have done just that, or if they have actually thought it thru. If so, and they agree with her, that's fine. Believe what you choose. Just remember, MNM is the Govt propaganda arm. Whenever you agree with them, please stop, look at both sides. If you disagree with someone on this forum think of a rational reply, don't just attack them personally. Why do YOU believe what you do? The Libs can't control TikTok, so it will have to go. Same with X. And they don't like hunting much either, so be careful of letting them tell you what to think. .......lecture over.........FWB

how do you and why would you want to coexist with drag queen story telling with children? just one example.....evil? most certainly mentally deranged ....bob
I also can give more examples...from both sides btw..
Mentally deranged or not...
What are you going to do if not coexist with the drag queens, proud boys, BLM or nazis, you name it..
%85 of the Americans are approving abortion under certain conditions and some are calling them baby killers...
What to do if you don't coexist?
Kill them all, lol....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jtdcamp

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]
Heym Express Safari cal .416 Rigby

Finally ready for another unforgettable adventure in Namibia with Arub Safaris.

H2863-L348464314_original.jpg
Unforgettable memories of my first hunting safari with Arub Safaris in Namibia (Khomas Hochland) !!!

Namibia.jpg
Oryx.jpg
Kudu.jpg
ghay wrote on Joel Rouvaldt's profile.
Love your rifle! I'm needing a heavier rifle for Africa. Sold my .375 Dakota Safari several trips ago. Would you have any interest in a trade of some sort involving the custom 338/06 I have listed here on the site ( I have some room on my asking price. I also have a large quantity of the reloading components and new Redding dies as well as a box of A-Square Dead Tough ammo.