Politics

Thomas Massie has a masters degree from MIT - Buttigieg a degree from Harvard ........... in history and literature. :rolleyes:

Beta males and soy boys need not apply.

Very unjustified and it's a shame because I'm sure the modern German soldier is rightly proud to wear his uniform. But they still have a defence force even if it is only to DEFEND. The 2% they were supposed to be spending never happened and they relied on the USA to pay their shortfall or at least protect them if it ever hit the fan. They are now in a position where if Russia went "BOO!" they would not be able to BOO back.

Nobody whatsoever is afraid of Germany or Japan, both have risen above the Nazi and Japanese Emperor worship stage. A loooooong time ago.

They are not the only European country to allow their state of readiness to decline to appalling levels. You can't enjoy the fruits of being a NATO member if you're not going to plough your agreed share of the money into it.
Didn't a 50 year no military clause end for post WWII Japan?
I don't recall hearing if Germany had such a clause.
Asking as I have no specifics about unconditional surrender rules that followed.

Thomas Massie has a masters degree from MIT - Buttigieg a degree from Harvard ........... in history and literature. :rolleyes:

No matter what the benefits and statistic may be. A dual source of energy is the way.
I don't see sports cars being efficient running on electric energy.

294308472_576913513891556_5113201428822122997_n.jpg

...they are breeding and in gov....

294568742_527166122489427_1536600408458802737_n.jpg

WhatsApp Image 2022-07-20 at 3.00.26 PM.jpeg

Can't trust those damn engineers anyway...........math......pffft!!

As an old MLRS battalion and later artillery brigade commander, it is such a pleasure watching protégées using our stuff effectively. :A Way To Go: This was a shot from a HIMARS (truck mounted MLRS), probably forty miles away, at a Russian ammo depot. Used correctly, the missiles have a CEP measured in a very few feet. This one was used very professionally.

The bad thing about occupied territory in this brave new age, is that any patriot with a cell phone can become the equivalent of an agent in place passing the locations of "where all the trucks are off-loading" to the home team. The OSS couldn't have dreamed of such comms capability in occupied France in WWII.

Adding to their woes, this clip was posted on line by a Russian soldier. Nothing like instant BDA (battle damage assessment). Finally, the Russian army doesn't palatize its ammunition or use tactical heavy lift equipment. The boxes are hand lifted onto and off the trains and trucks, and piled in central locations for distribution to tactical units. Again all by brute muscle power. Imagine your morale upon being assigned to the ammunition detail.

Pixie dust and unicorn farts will power everything in the future.

Check what putin said in Iran.... @Vashper what you got to say about that bullshit coming out of your boys mouth?....

BBC News - Russia's Putin finds keen ally in rare trip to Iran

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LetaAvera2

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

FDP wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Good morning. I'll take all of them actually. Whats the next step? Thanks, Derek
Have a look af our latest post on the biggest roan i ever guided on!

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….
Safari Dave wrote on Kevin Peacocke's profile.
I'd like to get some too.

My wife (a biologist, like me) had to have a melanoma removed from her arm last fall.
Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?