Politics

FB_IMG_1688595574060.jpg

RE: the cocaine found in the White House, is anyone on here familiar enough with White House security protocol to answer this question? My wife was watching a video (Tik Tok or YouTube, I can't remember) that supposedly was an interview with a former Secret Service person who claimed that ONLY a member of the First Family would have been able to sneak such a substance into the White House. According to him, everyone else is subject to strict security screenings; but that the First Family is exempt, so only one of them could have done it. What do you think?

I don't know how invasive the search is for people entering the Whitehouse.? Unless they use trained sniffer dogs, I don't think it would be hard for someone to smuggle in a small quantity of blow?

Biden and his flying monkey's are giving us all the middle finger anyway. The leftist media lapdogs will do anything to bury a negative story on their masters of the universe

What do you guys make of Marjorie Taylor Greene being voted out of the freedom caucus?

What do you guys make of Marjorie Taylor Greene being voted out of the freedom caucus?
I like MTG. she's a little spitfire, that say's what needs saying. I've never been politically correct, and neither is MTG. The swampy side of politics doesn't like her.
She's the AOC of the Republican party.

I agree, the so called "hardline" caucus must be getting soft. Sounds like this is much about her calling Rep. Boebert a bitch or something like that, big whoop!!

RE: the cocaine found in the White House, is anyone on here familiar enough with White House security protocol to answer this question? My wife was watching a video (Tik Tok or YouTube, I can't remember) that supposedly was an interview with a former Secret Service person who claimed that ONLY a member of the First Family would have been able to sneak such a substance into the White House. According to him, everyone else is subject to strict security screenings; but that the First Family is exempt, so only one of them could have done it. What do you think?

Dan Bongino who was presidential detail for Obama with the Secret Service said the only way for it to get into the White House was by a family member. No one else could bring it in past security and drug sniffing dogs.

Also the Secret Service acts like they may never find out who brought it in. What about finger printing the bag. Secret Service doesn't want to do that. Also there are cameras in the public areas of the WH, including the library. Secret Service knows exactly who brought it in. If not a family member don't you think there would be an arrest already.

Last edited:
The news has been reporting that prints were taken from the bag and likely know who brought it in.

1688693091510.jpeg

Dan Bongino who was presidential detail for Obama with the Secret Service said the only way for it to get into the White House was by a family member. No one else could bring it in past security and drug sniffing dogs.

Also the Secret Service acts like they may never find out who brought it in. What about finger printing the bag. Secret Service doesn't want to do that. Also there are cameras in the public areas of the WH, including the library. Secret Service knows exactly who brought it in. If not a family member don't you think there would be an arrest already.
Give them all a drug test.

The news has been reporting that prints were taken from the bag and likely know who brought it in.

+1

I got back in country this week and am not up to date on details of what is going on.

I don't know how invasive the search is for people entering the Whitehouse.? Unless they use trained sniffer dogs, I don't think it would be hard for someone to smuggle in a small quantity of blow?

Biden and his flying monkey's are giving us all the middle finger anyway. The leftist media lapdogs will do anything to bury a negative story on their masters of the universe

Trained drug dogs around the Biden’s? They’d die of an overdose!

Then there is this...

I agree, the so called "hardline" caucus must be getting soft. Sounds like this is much about her calling Rep. Boebert a bitch or something like that, big whoop!!
She had the political smarts to support Kevin McCarthy, and the good sense to realize Boebert has an IQ roughly four points higher than a potted plant. My estimation of her has gone up dramatically. I assume MAGA world will be calling her a rhino now.

Perhaps the "Freedom" Caucus has issues with a strong woman who thinks for herself? I am sure all of them will feel virtuous as they sit among themselves in a tiny minority of purity in Congress. The truly sad thing is that the only thing they can really do is undermine Republican efforts. They are in many ways a Godsend to the Democrats.

Last edited:

Thank you. I couldn't remember it at the time, but Dan Bongino was the one speaking in the video I referenced earlier. And your point about the fingerprints and the cameras are spot on. Listen to what is not being said.

She had the political smarts to support Kevin McCarthy, and the good sense to realize Boebert has an IQ roughly four points higher than a potted plant. My estimation of her has gone up dramatically. I assume MAGA world will be calling her a rhino now.

Perhaps the "Freedom" Caucus has issues with a strong woman who thinks for herself? I am sure all of them will feel virtuous as they sit among themselves in a tiny minority of purity in Congress. The truly sad thing is that the only thing they can really do is undermine Republican efforts. They are in many ways a Godsend to the Democrats.

Good to hear. Honestly, I've been a bit hesitant about the man-chick from Georgia; but her hot take on the hack job known as Lauren Boebert endears me to her a bit.

Russian Ruble continues to tank against the USD. The average Russian is most likely feeling the economic brunt of this and can't be happy.

1688734242510.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mgmakeovers

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Safari Dave wrote on CoElkHunter's profile.
I didn't get drawn for Wyoming this year.

Are you planning to hunt Unit 4 this fall?

(Thinking about coming out)
EDELWEISS wrote on bowjijohn's profile.
Thanks again for your support on the Rhodesian Shotgun thread. From the amount of "LIKES" it received, it appears there was only ONE person who objected. Hes also the same one who continually insisted on interjecting his posts that werent relevant to the thread.
sierraone wrote on AZDAVE's profile.
Dave if you copy this, call me I can't find your number.

David Hodo
Sierraone
We fitted a new backup generator for the Wildgoose lodge!