on a lighter note...

about a quarter cup of grounds per quart of water

add coffee grounds to water. bring to rolling boil for about 5 minutes. pour a little cold water down the spout, and around the inside edge to send the grounds to the bottom of the pot. wipe with a damp cloth for stubborn grounds.

best coffee you will ever drink.

1696965411482.jpeg

@degoins I am thinking the same thing.
@PARA45 Bob just asked, “how much ammo does this machine cost? Or, is it a whole rifle?” :ROFLMAO:

Well, found mine for $109.00 on Amazon. Which BTW it was about $40-50 cheaper than buying it from Nexpresso. I also did not get the one with the milk frother. I'll send you a PM.

@degoins & @Just Gina, I sent you both a PM. Glad I could help with our coffee addiction. :ROFLMAO:

1696972570508.png

1696980705226.jpeg

about a quarter cup of grounds per quart of water

add coffee grounds to water. bring to rolling boil for about 5 minutes. pour a little cold water down the spout, and around the inside edge to send the grounds to the bottom of the pot. wipe with a damp cloth for stubborn grounds.

best coffee you will ever drink.

View attachment 562847
We call it "Cowboy Coffee" or "Frontier[sman] Coffee"

Then there's "Ranger Coffee" almost solid (eat with a spoon) or thick Coffee (yet drinkable), depending on aamount of water used.

1/4th to1/2 military canteen cup of hot water, add C- ration packets of Coffee, Coco Powder Beverage, Sugar, and Creamer.

Or use 2/3 canteen cup, although somewhat weak its coffee mocha.

1697028998428.png

Picture of our coffee bar. The liquor bar is hidden :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• IMG_0624.jpeg
    IMG_0624.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 108
That's not as bad as I was expecting. About like a Kuerig with extras.

The pods are a bit more expensive than the Kuerig ones. Also, seems like Nespresso is the only one making the pods for these machines. I'm sure soon someone will have some aftermarket ones for sale.

The pods are a bit more expensive than the Kuerig ones. Also, seems like Nespresso is the only one making the pods for these machines. I'm sure soon someone will have some aftermarket ones for sale.
i didnt mean to click that imoji

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNTexas

Latest profile posts

Safari Dave wrote on Kevin Peacocke's profile.
I'd like to get some too.

My wife (a biologist, like me) had to have a melanoma removed from her arm last fall.
Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]
Heym Express Safari cal .416 Rigby

Finally ready for another unforgettable adventure in Namibia with Arub Safaris.

H2863-L348464314_original.jpg
Unforgettable memories of my first hunting safari with Arub Safaris in Namibia (Khomas Hochland) !!!

Namibia.jpg
Oryx.jpg
Kudu.jpg