Numzaan Safaris

Gary E. Donovan

Reaction score
I found this site by responding to a google search about Numzaan Safaris and what people thought of this company.
I can say without any reservations quality PHs , Stef and everyone at Numzaan go out of their way to insure your safari is all you expect and more. I have hunted with Numzaan 3 times and will be going again next year. I have made a friend for life.

Welcome to AH Gary! Hope you will share some of your hunts and trophies with us. Enjoy the site!

Welcome!

Like Jerome said, we like pictures and reports!!!

Welcome to AH.

Do share those hunt reports when you get a moment.

Welcome to AH.

Welcome to AH.

All the best from Romania!

Welcome to the Forum Gary!

Welcome to AH, Gary !

Welcome Gary!

Welcome to AH Gary!

welcome gary.

Welcome Gary. Hope you will share pictures.

Welcome to AH, tell us about your adventures, Numzaan does a lot of business in RSA.

Welcome to AH Gary!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TBurns

Latest profile posts

USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.