NIB BRNO 602 .375 mag on Gunbroker

Now that's a find. Wonder when it was made?

Yep I went straight to the pictures and didn't even look at the top line!

Nice find

Before its over someone will hit the BuyNow button. And they should.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=550231262

Fellas, you better take a look at this seller! I know him personally. He has come across a bunch of new old stock BRNO 600 series rifles in various cals. I just bought one on BUYNOW. His prices are very reasonable and they wont last long. He seems to have a few in each caliber. Above is one of the '06's remaining, I got the first one. Don't wait too long, they will be gone. This is not the same seller mentioned above.

Brilliant opportunity for a GREAT rifle....I have 2 x BRNO 602 in same calibre...marvellous.

that was one hell of a buy! He does have tons of good looking stuff

Surprised someone hasn't gone after that guys .375 and one of the 30-06's. Great price on the '06 and a good price for the .375 for NOS guns. With all the talk we had about a CZ 06!

My gun cabinet is full otherwise one of them would find it's way home:whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

My gun cabinet is full otherwise one of them would find it's way home:whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:
I hear you Eric, my new 404 will be the absolute last rifle I will ever purchase Wait,, did I just see a Donkey Fly By

Well its gone now. Hope a forum member snagged it. Good deal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JeroldBonn

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.
sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.