NIB BRNO 602 .375 mag on Gunbroker

Now that's a find. Wonder when it was made?

Yep I went straight to the pictures and didn't even look at the top line!

Nice find

Before its over someone will hit the BuyNow button. And they should.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=550231262

Fellas, you better take a look at this seller! I know him personally. He has come across a bunch of new old stock BRNO 600 series rifles in various cals. I just bought one on BUYNOW. His prices are very reasonable and they wont last long. He seems to have a few in each caliber. Above is one of the '06's remaining, I got the first one. Don't wait too long, they will be gone. This is not the same seller mentioned above.

Brilliant opportunity for a GREAT rifle....I have 2 x BRNO 602 in same calibre...marvellous.

that was one hell of a buy! He does have tons of good looking stuff

Surprised someone hasn't gone after that guys .375 and one of the 30-06's. Great price on the '06 and a good price for the .375 for NOS guns. With all the talk we had about a CZ 06!

My gun cabinet is full otherwise one of them would find it's way home:whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

My gun cabinet is full otherwise one of them would find it's way home:whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:
I hear you Eric, my new 404 will be the absolute last rifle I will ever purchase Wait,, did I just see a Donkey Fly By

Well its gone now. Hope a forum member snagged it. Good deal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VenusPined

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross