NEW ZEALAND: 1st Stag & Tahr Hunt

cool hunt mate, sounds like you were treated to lots of liquid sunshine,
sorry about the college girl , the elements can be harsh over there , (cant wait to see for myself some day soon)
a few years ago my wife won a hunt with wilderness quest, and took our daughter on the adventure , they love it there and speak highly of the whole outfit

Thank you to all for the congrats. Johnnyblues - wow what a stag! Bluey, glad to hear others had successful hunts with Zion and his team.

Congrats John, that was a fantastic hunt with great trophies !

beautiful trophy's,id go there in a nano sec if they allowed handgun hunting.

Great trophies. Wmh.(y)

Congrats, great trophies!

Thank you to all for the congrats. Johnnyblues - wow what a stag! Bluey, glad to hear others had successful hunts with Zion and his team.
Thank you sir. You took beautiful trophies. I love NZ. I so highly recommend it to everyone

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amparo8634

Latest profile posts

USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.