New guy

muleye

AH member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I joined up here to learn and possibly even help in my elements. I’m very new to the forum. I do have the possibility of drawing some fun tags this year and know there is an abundance of knowledge here. I look forward to learning and talking to some of you.
Thanks.

Welcome to AH muleye!

Welcome aboard. Good luck with the draws

Good day, welcome to AH!

Fun time of year to plan and hope with crossed fingers. Good luck and thanks for joining

Hello and welcome!

:S Welcome:

Welcome!

Tell us a little about yourself.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to the forum. Lots of great people and information here, that’s for sure. Tell us a little more about yourself.

Greetings muleye,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

When you have a spare moment, have a look into the Khomas Safaris website.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Hey guys, I joined up here to learn and possibly even help in my elements. I’m very new to the forum. I do have the possibility of drawing some fun tags this year and know there is an abundance of knowledge here. I look forward to learning and talking to some of you.
Thanks.
Welcome to AH

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anne847393

Latest profile posts

USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.