New African Man-Eating Lion Movie

Can't beat the ghost and the darkness lol
yes you could , how about those 350 rigbys !!! king Solomons mine 1953

700EF17A-8A51-4D28-9931-CEE703C1690C.jpeg
6F20E394-1B1C-4746-ACAF-2858C7ECD44F.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm looking forward to it; I am intrigued. I suspect there is a chance that in the end @spike.t will be right but... I plan to give it a go.

And @mark-hunter ... I respectfully disagree, at least for one segment of our population. Those who have any level of disdain for hunters at all, I think they'll still be cheering for the lion.

yes you could , how about those 350 rigbys !!! king Solomons mine 1953
how did you identify them as 350's? (Pondoro Taylor thought highly of that caliber)

how did you identify them as 350's? (Pondoro Taylor thought highly of that caliber)
one of the rifles was written about in guns and ammo magazine years ago ,the article was" the first magnum mauser" I think jack Lott wrote it he confirmed what looks like 350 rigbys as 350,s as the rifles were sold at the MGM auction in 1969 , there where 3 of them the set , 1 other is in still in California the owner was the head of the forestry dept or something , I know we emailed for a bit but he wouldn't let go of the gun to me !!

What is the new movie called? The youtube link is not working for me.

The lead is Idris Elba and he is a fine actor. He played in another Beast movie, Beasts of No Nation, a very good movie, also in Africa.
I dont go to theaters but when this hits video I will surely watch it. Trailer looked good.

There needs to be a double in the movie somewhere.

Oh no, a movie that depicts lions as evil where is Cecil the super lion to defend????

I will watch it one day but will not spend money at the theatres for it. The trailer just showed too much :A Shit: that is unatural.

Oh no, a movie that depicts lions as evil where is Cecil the super lion to defend????

I will watch it one day but will not spend money at the theatres for it. The trailer just showed too much :A Shit: that is unatural.
Its a fictional movie, not National Geographic.

Its a fictional movie, not National Geographic.
Sorry my sarcasm didn't come through properly.
On the other hand some who is going to watch it will not think its fictional normally the vegans.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JamesDet

Latest profile posts

USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.