Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
SOUTH AFRICA, BOTSWANA, NAMIBIA, ZIMBABWE, MOZAMBIQUE, ENGLAND, U.S.A
TMS has been allocated 10 sable for 2017.

If you are wanting to hunt truly wild sable, this is your chance. You never know what you going to see around the next corner.

No FENCES.

690 000 acres.

10 days @ 500$ a day.
Trophy fee 3500$

This hunt is for a 2 on 1 hunt. 8500$ each.

Excludes : Govt hunting license 250$
Govt gun import 250$

20160731_120337.jpg
20160914_072325.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
AH member @BRICKBURN , Wayne can't remember the length ? 39-40?

20150820_170908.jpg

Simon what all did you get on quota this year. I.e. What animals can be added and the trophy fees?

@gizmo, we got 10 Sable on quota, Livingston eland, kudu @flatwater bill (can tell you about the bull he saw, also @buffybr) reedbuck, waterbuck, bushbuck, Sharpes grysbuck, oribi duiker, crocodile, bushpig, warthog and baboon. Can add Leopard

AH member @BRICKBURN , Wayne can't remember the length ? 39-40?

View attachment 170184

I missed this post Simon. ( Not sure what the heck is going on.)

To answer your question:
"Kurt measured it at 39.75 inches long and 9.75 inch bases.
34 inches is the minimum for Rowland Ward for Roosevelt or East African Sable."

One of my favourite pictures of my Sable trophy.

Sable Dusk.jpg

Start at post #300 in this thread and you can read about the hunt.
https://www.africahunting.com/threa...-with-kmg-tms-paw-print-safaris.23265/page-16

( Not sure what the heck is going on.)
@BRICKBURN, Go to the Forums page and go through the process of marking all forums as read... As you know the link for that "Mark Forums Read" is located right below the Home link in the main menu.

@BRICKBURN, Go to the Forums page and go through the process of marking all forums as read... As you know the link for that "Mark Forums Read" is located right below the Home link in the main menu.

@#$%^& $%^&*() :V Through Screen:
I want the old system back. :E Day Dreaming:

Basically you got over silver medal, if not higher!!

@AfricaHunting.com,

Its really nice of you to step in and help the rookies here learn how to negotiate the forum!

:A Outta:

Can we have some more information? Charter to camp or drive and cost? Trophy fee is included but Mozambique usually has a dual structure with trophy fee and govt fee. What would that fee be for sable?

@VonJager . The Mozambique govt has been included in the price. There are two options to getting to camp.

1. Evening flight JHB to Maputo, spend night in Maputo, early morning flight to Lichinga, roughly 7 hour drive to camp. Return Lichinga to JHB same day. Mozambique airline, not always the most reliable.

2. JHB to Nampula, early morning (SAA) charter from Nampula to Cuamba, Cuamba to camp 2 hours. Cost of charter is roughly 2800$ return. Charter flight is 1.5 hours. Charter company is MAF, international company with experienced pilots and well maintained aircraft.

Option 2 is the better.

These are true wild sable, not sable that have come out of breeding projects and fenced. This is true hunting and not shooting, a chance to experience the remote untamed country side. You won't be in a luxury type lodge, but a tented bush camp, a brilliant chef in camp, who can cook the best venison, what we hunt we eat. In the evenings we run the generator for power.

Your laundry will be washed daily, ironed with traditional coal iron.

@gizmo
Rooseveldt sable 3500$
Livingston eland 4250$
Bohor reedbuck 950$
Common reedbuck 850$
Grey duiker 375$
Sharpes grysbuck 1100$
Oribi 950$
Warthog 425$
Bushpig 550$
Crocodile 3000$
Kudu 1850$
Yellow baboon 200$
Bushbuck 875$

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gamebaidoithuong0

Latest profile posts

USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.