Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
DSC, NRA, SCI
Hunted
USA - TX, CO, GA, ID. Africa - Zimbabwe, Zambia, and South Africa (Limpopo and EC)
Loodt asked that I let everyone know that he will be gone for a few days as his Grandmother passed away this afternoon.

Loodt was very close to her, but understands that it was time for her to go to be with her Lord and Savior. I know that he will miss her deeply.

Royal

Tough to lose a loved one that is close to you.She is in a better place now and still watching over you loodt and your family.In time little brother it will get better so you hang in there and take care of your family.Tell them all we are sorry to hear about your lose.

Condolences to Loodt and family.

Thoughts are with you and your family.

Condolences to the family.

Condolences to the family.

My condolences to Loodt and family.

Condolences to you and your family.

My condolences to family and friends.

Sorry to hear this news. I offer my condolences.

My condolences to you and your family.

sorry for your loss, loodt.
heart felt sadness ,mate to you and your family

Last edited by a moderator:
Just saw this post Loodt. So sorry for your loss. Prayers being said for you and your family.

Wow, being involved with such a great hunting community and like minded people gives me goosebumps.

Thank you for all the the messages on various comm's platforms from everyone on AH! You have just again proved that this is by far the Gentleman's Corner on the web.

My family and I really appreciate each one's condolences, and words of encouragement. The memories of my Gran (also my biggest ICON of Hope, Love, and Peace) will be cherished for ever. She was and will remain a essential part of my life for many moons to come.

A chapter in the book of life has closed, and a new one has just begun.

Here is a picture of her, taken about two months before her passing.
Picture2.png

looks like an angel,loodt
cherish the memories ,mate.

looks like an angel,loodt
cherish the memories ,mate.

She was a motivator, lover, mother, and an Angel. Thank you bro.

Looking forward to meeting her! :)

Continued blessings brother.

Tim

Condolences to you and your family Loodt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OrenMays0

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.