AH elite
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Houston Safari Club, Gulf Coast SCI, SCI International. Rowland Ward, NRA, RMEF, North American Hunting Club - Life Member, Texas Trophy Hunters
Hunted
Mozambique, South Africa, (Kwa-Zulu Natal, Free State & East Cape), Zimbabwe (Charisa & West Nicholson), U.S.(Texas, New Mexico, LA, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Wyoming & Montana), Canada (Alberta & Saskatchewan) & Argentina (Cordoba)
The teacher asked the class to use the word 'fascinate' in a sentence.

Molly put up her hand and said, 'My family went to my grandpaw's farm, and we all saw his pet sheep. It was fascinating.'

The teacher said, 'That was good, but I wanted you to use the word 'fascinate, not fascinating'.

Sally raised her hand. She said, 'My family went to see New York City and I was 'fascinated.'

The teacher said, 'Well, that was good Sally, but I wanted you to use the word 'fascinate.'

Little Johnny raised his hand.

The teacher hesitated because she had been burned by Little Johnny before.

She finally decided there was no way he could damage the word 'fascinate,' so she called on him.

Johnny said, 'My aunt Gina has a sweater with ten buttons, but her tits are so big she can only fasten eight.'

The teacher sat down and cried

Little Johnny was in class and he told the teacher " I got to go piss!"
She said Johnny the word you use is urinate! And sent him to detention for three days.
Upon returning to the class room the teacher asked him if he would please use the word urinate in a sentence to show that he learned his lesson.
Johnny stood up, looked at the teacher and replied "yes ma'am, ur an eight, if ya had bigger tits you'd be a ten!" Back to the office he went.

:eek: painful, just painful LOL

One should not read Little Johnny stories while one's students are taking semester exams. The sounds of restrained laughing ruin the testing atmosphere.

Little Johnny walks in on his mom in the shower and throws the curtain open. "What is that thing?" Johnny says.
Obviously disturbed his mother replies "well Johnny that's my sponge."
He shrugs his shoulders and walks off.
Mom is relieved that she doesn't have to get into a in depth conversation with him about the birds and the bees.
While she is cooking supper Johnny knocks over a glass of milk.
He walks into the kitchen and asks mom. "Hey ma, I spilled some milk, let me borrow that sponge."
Taken back and not sure what to say she tells him she doesn't know where she left it.
Johnny walks off to go look for it.
A little while later he shows back up in the kitchen and tell mom that he found her sponge.
Confused she asks where in the heck he found it?
"Oh the lady next door has it and she is cleaning dads face with it in the garage"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HalinaKers

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you