Krieghoff 500 N.E.

Daniel Cary

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Well, a valiant attempt after lengthy research, sincerely appreciated pov's, and patient distributors .. In conclusion "Thank Lord", love this thing.
k.jpg

p.s. And it comes in a case.

Last edited:
Congrats!

Nice! What is the one next to it!?

Nice you gotta get out there and blood it now. Congrats

Congratulations on a beautiful rifle in a proper stopping caliber.
Let us know how it shoots.

Many Thanks! .. I posted their "Essencia" in another thread, but photos will not not justify. 28ga, said he'd offer an outstanding deal??? assuming due to lack of 28ga? .. Stunning none the less.
essencia.jpg

Congratz! you will enjoy your new double!

Haven't had much time, or rarely home to get into this a bit, would like to see what Ammunition was used from the factory ...

However, with that said, I opened Nosler's old Email to see if "Buy One, Get One Free" was still valid? It worked indeed! BOGO was the code, however it's not needed when added to the cart!
Hope this helps! https://shop.nosler.com/nosler-ammu...n//utm_medium//utm_term//mc_cid//mc_eid/.html

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-03-31 at 9.17.51 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-03-31 at 9.17.51 AM.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 140
  • Screen Shot 2021-03-31 at 9.17.53 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-03-31 at 9.17.53 AM.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 123
  • Screen Shot 2021-03-31 at 9.17.54 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-03-31 at 9.17.54 AM.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 128
@Daniel Cary Im gonna drag up this old thread but how did the 500NE shoot and regulate??

@Daniel Cary Im gonna drag up this old thread but how did the 500NE shoot and regulate??
Good question, Thank You .. I may start another thread to ask actual users.
I have shot Krieghoff's, not in 500, but this purchase still has never been used. There was a Heym being finished off @ the Factory & Krieghoff had one in Germany for delivery at the time.

K was obviously more affordable and has a great reputation for any problems & service, for a 1st.
The Nosler was 1/2 @ the time & ended up 'c 10 Boxes ..

1673627701366.png

1673627724472.png

Good question, Thank You .. I may start another thread to ask actual users.
I have shot Krieghoff's, not in 500, but this purchase still has never been used. There was a Heym being finished off @ the Factory & Krieghoff had one in Germany for delivery at the time.

K was obviously more affordable and has a great reputation for any problems & service, for a 1st.
The Nosler was 1/2 @ the time & ended up 'c 10 Boxes ..

View attachment 510847
View attachment 510848
That sure looks like a well regulated rifle

That sure looks like a well regulated rifle
It sat @ the US distributer for a long time before shipping .. I often wondered if they didn't want to, or awaited the right person to take it out to their range.
I simply appreciate the curiosity, as It prompted me to look it over & a few pics.

It is light for a 500 (10lbs?) & I'm curious actual users experience. However, really slim profile, compact, solid machine that just .. fits. If "beauty is as beauty does", I wouldn't hesitate again ..

1673808233432.png

1673808257926.png

Last edited:
Make sure it fits....standard K guns do not fit me....10lbs is too light for a 500....if it does not fit and balance....good luck....
It's an excellent fit, for me .. the weight, or lack of (I'd really like to hear anyone's experience) in .500 ...

Shoot a 10lb 500 NE double and get back to us....
I shot 500 NE Krieghoff before at a big bore shòot, it double discharged and the Krieghoff rep said I made a mistake so I paid for the next 2 rounds and insisted he show me how and the same thing happened and needless to say it went straight into the box under the table....and I walked off with my 500 Jeff ZKK602....that weighs 11.5 lbs unloaded. ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EdenRivenb

Latest profile posts

ghay wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Is this rifle sold? If not what is the weight of it and do you know if there is enough difference in diameter between the 35W and the 9.3 to allow for a rebore to a 9.3x62 which is what I am after?
Thanks,
Gary (Just down the road in Springfield)
Woods wrote on Hunter-Habib's profile.
Forgive me if this is the incorrect area, I signed up to this forum just now because I wanted to be on the list to purchase a copy of your autobiography. Please feel free to pass my information along to whomever is selling. Thank you so much. I look forward to it!
I like the Tillie in my picture. They are supposed to fit loose (2 fingers inside hat band), have mesh for cooling, and hold their shape after washing.
SSG Joe wrote on piratensafaris's profile.
From one newbie to another, Welcome aboard!
BLAAUWKRANTZ safaris wrote on Greylin's profile.
We have just completed a group hunt with guys from North Carolina, please feel free to contact the organizers of the group, Auburn at auburn@opextechnologies.com or Courtney at courtney@opextechnologies.com Please visit our website www.blaauwkrantz.com and email me at zanidixie@gmail.com
Zani