Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
PHASA, SCI, DSC, NRMEF, NWTF, DU, QDMA
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia, Mozambique, Zimbabwe, Botswana.
Here is another great client safari video by Bush Bro Productions that the Jordan Family was kind enough to allow us to share.... Regardless of whether you are planning your first African safari or your 10th, we feel there is no better place to enjoy the African experience than on a safari with us at Limcroma Safaris. We have some fantastic package offers including couples & family offers in the DEALS & OFFERS section of the forum. Please check them out, and contact us anytime with your questions or for more details.

That’s a great video.
I met Jan at the GAOS the first weekend in February and we immediately hit it off.
Jan will be my PH when we come to Limcroma next year and I can hardly wait!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
synaworldtracksuit12

Latest profile posts

FDP wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Good morning. I'll take all of them actually. Whats the next step? Thanks, Derek
Have a look af our latest post on the biggest roan i ever guided on!

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….
Safari Dave wrote on Kevin Peacocke's profile.
I'd like to get some too.

My wife (a biologist, like me) had to have a melanoma removed from her arm last fall.
Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?