www.henrygriffithsafaris.co.za
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
phasa
Here with is our offer for a Roan of a lifetime on one of the best areas in the North west province of South Africa.

This Bull will score very high with both SCI and Roland Ward

These hunts will take place on our main hunting area using the Wild Goose luxury lodge as base camp

Included in the hunt:

- 7 nights 5 full hunting days
- 1 x Trophy Roan bull
- 1 Day of wing shooting (If time permits Excluding shotgun and Ammo cost)
- 1 night time jackal hunt by calling method
- full catering and drinks
- Services of a registered and licensed big 5 Professional hunter and experienced trackers and skinners
- Transportation from the OR Tambo international Airport in Johannesburg to the hunting area and back by luxury vehicle
- Transportation on the hunting area and recovery of trophies with fully rigged Land cruiser hunting Vehicles
- Transportation of trophies to Highveld taxidermy or Trophy pickup can be arranged by your Taxidermist

Hunting Method and Terrain;

We will use hunting vehicle to locate tracks or game and proceed from there on foot, the hunting area is flat with with sandy soil. The vegetation varies from open grassland to thick bush. Range for Shots will be less than 100 yards. This hunt is available to both Rifle and bow hunters, Bow hunters can choose to walk and stalk or to hunt from Blinds and hides over salt licks and or water.

Lodging : will be provided with fully serviced lodge with choice of accommodation's of either Luxury safari tents with on suite ablutions or luxury rooms also with on suite ablutions

Trophy Quality ; one can expect an old trophy bull of around 32 inches.

Cost: Total cost for the hunt is $6000, this includes everything mentioned above but excludes Flights , Trip insurance , and any other extra activities like extra days or other transport outside if normal hunting activities. Extra animals can be added to the package from our normal pricelist.

Guiding: I will personally be guiding these hunts on our area to ensure high quality hunt and experience.

Contact: email henrygriffiths@gmail.com or phone and WhatsApp +27788128664 or I can be contacted through Africahunting.com

Note: this hunt is for a specific bull that is on our hunting area, limited dates available for the hunt, outfitters feel free to contact me about this bull

Available dates: 20-25 May 2024 or 4-19 June 2024 or 13-20 July

IMG_6454.jpg

That old boy is in tough shape. Someone better shoot him fast.
we have seen him a few time over the last few months yea he wont last a dry winter, will make a great trophy for someone , he has passed his genes on and have been kicked out of the herd,

thank you for the messages , this hunt is still available

We have a hunter that is in country and will try to get the roan from Thursday for a few days, if he is successful i will report back here thank you for all the messages !

Thank you guys for all the interest , we have been able to hunt the bull yesterday, this is truly a magnificent roan and by far the biggest one I have ever guided on! He will score very high on sci and Roland Ward.

IMG_1312.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crazy007

Latest profile posts

Saddlemaker wrote on Never Been's profile.
Thanks for getting back to me, I'll pass, Great luck in sell it . I don't think you'll have it long
FDP wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Good morning. I'll take all of them actually. Whats the next step? Thanks, Derek
Have a look af our latest post on the biggest roan i ever guided on!

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….
Safari Dave wrote on Kevin Peacocke's profile.
I'd like to get some too.

My wife (a biologist, like me) had to have a melanoma removed from her arm last fall.