Historic Safari Prices

I'm with Biddleman..... I would have been 10 or 11. Seeing Africa in books, pics of the landscape & all the different animals, definitely set wheels in motions for me.
Jeez, you guys are making me feel old! I was 32 on that first trip in '85!

Now for a corundum ...in 1985 I could have afforded a trip to Africa....but my first and only wife always bot a mink coat when I went on any hunting trip. We could do a Wyoming antelope for less than $300 in those days and when I returned there was another mink coat. Well .... Long story short after 10 coats I could not afford that trip to africa...she's gone...I am here and then did not go because of work...What a mistake. Go when you can the world functions without you, don't be so arrogant that everything goes to Hell if you are not there. Someday you will be physically unable, then what. Spend the kids inheritance, it is your money anyway. By the time the dust settles the attorneys, government, and funeral directors get most of it. It never gets cheaper

and the quote is "The cemetery is full of indispensable people." Life is not a dress rehearsal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LeviEbswor

Latest profile posts

IHC-KB5 wrote on Huvius's profile.
Thanks for catching the Flanged brass - much appreciated!
new updates !

SETH RINGER wrote on RR 314's profile.
HOW MUCH ARE THEY?? PLAIN? CAMO? THX, SETH
USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.