help needed

baas303

AH senior member
Reaction score
Hello, hope you are all well and that you are living your dream.

First question : How do I see on the forums witch threads I have read ?

No 2: How can I do a " back check" on threads that I have started or replied on.

Thank You
Dries

Hello, hope you are all well and that you are living your dream.

First question : How do I see on the forums witch threads I have read ?

No 2: How can I do a " back check" on threads that I have started or replied on.

Thank You
Dries

Dries,
On the webpage top-right are a 'settings' tab - you can set preferentials here.
Also under main icons on webpage (top-middle) you will find 'forum actions tab - personal settings can also be done here.
Then, if you go to your profile tab ('my profile' top-right) you will be able to see all your posts and started threads you can enter a post or thread from here. Should you have further difficulties contact Jerome under Forums on the main page - scroll down to last Forum - 'technical help'
You can subscribe to threads and unsubscribe again - so if you are really interested in a thread - subscribe to it and you will get notified as soon as there is a new post on that thread. When done and not interested anymore - simply unsubscribe. It really helps if you play around a bit on the site to familiarize yourself with all the settings / actions which can be set or de-activated.

Like i said - if you run into trouble - Jerome or other members here will gladly assist - just scream HELP !!!

Bliksem fhm3006 Thank You for your reply.. Now only if I had the TIME to familiarze myself....
BRICKBURN - LOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeMo

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you