help needed

Discussion in 'Introductions & Greets' started by baas303, Oct 17, 2011.

1. baas303

baas303 AH Member

Hello, hope you are all well and that you are living your dream.

First question : How do I see on the forums witch threads I have read ?

No 2: How can I do a " back check" on threads that I have started or replied on.

Thank You
    Dries

2. fhm3006

fhm3006 AH Enthusiast

My Photos:
    Hunted:
    Namibia / South-Africa
    Dries,
    On the webpage top-right are a 'settings' tab - you can set preferentials here.
    Also under main icons on webpage (top-middle) you will find 'forum actions tab - personal settings can also be done here.
    Then, if you go to your profile tab ('my profile' top-right) you will be able to see all your posts and started threads you can enter a post or thread from here. Should you have further difficulties contact Jerome under Forums on the main page - scroll down to last Forum - 'technical help'
    You can subscribe to threads and unsubscribe again - so if you are really interested in a thread - subscribe to it and you will get notified as soon as there is a new post on that thread. When done and not interested anymore - simply unsubscribe. It really helps if you play around a bit on the site to familiarize yourself with all the settings / actions which can be set or de-activated.

Like i said - if you run into trouble - Jerome or other members here will gladly assist - just scream HELP !!!

3. baas303

baas303 AH Member

Bliksem fhm3006 Thank You for your reply.. Now only if I had the TIME to familiarze myself....
    BRICKBURN - LOL