Hello from Virginia

62flint

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunted
SA
Just got back from my first safari with my family. It was amazing. My daughter talked me into going. A plains game hunt has always been her dream.
We spent 14 days in South Africa with https://www.motsomi.com/
I can’t say how all the outfits operate over there but I was thoroughly impressed with their operation.
PC our ph was knowledgeable and very good company to hunt with.
My daughter got her sable and kudu she wanted. Both very nice animals. The hunt was well managed and certainly not a “canned” hunt with very large concessions.
I am afraid they have ruined me for hunting trips in the states. I hope to return next summer for a Buffalo hunt and maybe a few plains animals.
Now I need a 375h&h.
52F1586B-CDBA-4E96-8E25-E8C0F39A06B5.jpeg

How wonderful you have a daughter who enjoys hunting and you two have these awesome memories. I was able to take 3 trips to Africa with my Dad, I'll always cherish those memories!! Good luck sorting out a buffalo hunt and a .375H&H!

Hello and welcome!

Welcome to AH flint. I see a double rifle in your future..

:S Welcome:

Welcome to AH 62flint! Glad you had a great time with your family in South Africa, some great trophies there.

Congratulations on your success. Have fun with finding your new rifle.

Northern neck, google search Tappahannock
I hunted swan a couple of times just outside of Tappahannock. I had a friend in Leesburg but has retired to coastal South Carolina. Both of my parents were born in Virginia, so I have a fond place in my heart for Virginia.

Welcome aboard and congrats on what looks like a great safari.

Welcome from another Virginia Resident! Congrats on your family safari.

Welcome aboard 62flint. Hunting Africa with your kid(s) is something that will stay with the two of you forever. Re. the 375 H&H, keep your eyes peeled on the AH Classified Section. They come up quite often.

Greetings 62flint,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Sooner or later, every serious hunter and many half hearted hunters will want a .375 caliber rifle.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH and the posting side! Great to have you here, and we look forward to you sharing your stories!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThomasRof

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on RR 314's profile.
HOW MUCH ARE THEY?? PLAIN? CAMO? THX, SETH
USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.