Hello from Northern Germany!

Kookaburra

Reaction score
Hunted
GER, FRA, RSA, NAM
:) No, I'm not from Downunder even if my nickname would suggest it. But I like this funny bird (when I'm not hunting)! The wealthy and interesting information at this site encouraged me to register this morning (UTC) and maybe I'm able to share a few of my african experiences also with some of you.

Good hunt to everybody!

Kooka ;-)

Welcome to AH Kookaburra! Looking forward to reading your posts.

Welcome to AH !

Welcome to AH!

Welcome!!!

Welcome my friend. We look forward to enjoying your contributions here.
Randy

Welcome sir!

Welcome from Minnesota USA

Welcome to AH!

Well, I think it's time to thank you all for the warm welcome and especially Jerome who made a great job with his project here. It seems I have to study more of his shot placement tables for the next hunting trip ... ;)

Kooka

Welcome to AH!

All the best from Romania.

gday kookaburra, welcome to AH .
at a guess , did you happen to get your knickname from the sound of your laugh ?:D:D
I have a couple mates that have the same knickname , for this very reason ......
or do you eat snakes ?;);):p

Hertzlich willkommen zum African Hunting...(y)

at a guess , did you happen to get your knickname from the sound of your laugh ?:D:D
I have a couple mates that have the same knickname , for this very reason ......
or do you eat snakes ?;);):p

Nope, my laugh seems to be ok. But I eat snakes! Wanna try diamondback rattlesnake from Arizona? It tastes a bit like chicken. :D:D:p

Last edited:
Welcome to AH Kooka!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lienminhOKVIP

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on RR 314's profile.
HOW MUCH ARE THEY?? PLAIN? CAMO? THX, SETH
USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.