Hello from Cardiff

Ridgedog

AH member
Reaction score
Hi,used to live in Zambia,did a little bit of lechwe hunting and sum other small game in the bush.I would like to keep an interest so this I suppose ,is one of the places to be.

Welcome to the forum.
Where did you stay and when did you leave?

Did not take long for a Zambian resident to find you.

Welcome to AH.

Welcome to AH Ridgedog!

Welcome to Ah, Ridgedog !

Welcome to AH Ridgehog.

Welcome! I'm sure we would all like to hear your stories.

Welcome to AH! Please share some pics of your hunts.

No,I havent been back there since.Might maybe early next year I used to tag along to the parks in the mid 90s, when they had culls, .I was still a teen then. Apart from that we had abcouple of hundred hectares of virgin land where I would go for a few days and shoot small game like duikers for meat.

Ridgedog, a lot has changed in 10years. Like mike says, Lusaka traffic is ridiculous now.
Have you got any family still in Zambia?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KazukoWink

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.