Hello From Big Sky Country

Welcome from another Montanan. Hope you have a great trip with the family in June and can share a report with us all after you return home

Will do Pat. We are going with Motsomi. We met them a few years ago at the Hunt Expo in Salt Lake, and again this year in Billings where we booked the trip. I seen you have hunted with them in the past.

That's a fine part of the country up there. I grew up visiting family in White Sulphur Springs.

Come to think of it, I haven't gone to visit them in far too long!

Welcome from Utah. I look forward to a report on your hunt when you get home-

:S Welcome:

Go Griz - 1991

Welcome to AH.
I spent a lot of time hunting and fishing Montana and love the state.

Welcome aboard!

Please add your hunt report to the resource when you get back.

Will do Pat. We are going with Motsomi. We met them a few years ago at the Hunt Expo in Salt Lake, and again this year in Billings where we booked the trip. I seen you have hunted with them in the past.
Yes, I've done 2 hunts with Motsomi, great people and you will really enjoy yourself hunting with them. If I can answer any questions for you don't hesitate to reach out to me via PM and we can get on the phone together if needed.

Welcome to AH! Have a great Safari!

I'm in Malta every fall hunting birds. Usually stay five weeks in Chinook or Havre. I was formerly the ranger at the battlefield. Perhaps we can exchange stories over a beer at the brewery.

Welcome to AH Tope!

Another Montanan here. Family trip to South Africa booked for June. Seven days hunting with 3 days in Kruger tacked on at the end.
Tons of information gathered here. Thanks all for sharing.
Welcome to AH

Nothing like the anticipation of an upcoming Safari. That sounds like a great family trip to me!

Good luck and can’t wait to see pics and read some stories upon your return.
Cheers,
Mckenzie a guy from Wyoming.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RobbinYocu

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

IHC-KB5 wrote on Huvius's profile.
Thanks for catching the Flanged brass - much appreciated!
SETH RINGER wrote on RR 314's profile.
HOW MUCH ARE THEY?? PLAIN? CAMO? THX, SETH
USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.