Hello everyone!

carid

Reaction score
Hi everyone, my name is Michael out of Cranbury, NJ and I am a big fan of off-road trucks and also a hunting fan. I am well experienced with off-road parts and equipment and work at CARiD tech department so I deal with some cool truck goodies everyday. I'll check around on the forum and possibly become a supporting vendor in the future.

Welcome!

Welcome to AH Michael!

Interesting.

Welcome to AH.

Welcome !!!!
Can you send me your website......
I have a 1978 BJ 40 always looking for new things....

welcome to AH

Welcome to AH!!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH.

All the best from Romania!

Welcome to AH Michael! Enjoy the site.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH Micheal. Sounds like you thoroughly enjoy what you do. Enjoy the site.

Hi Michael, welcome to AH !

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! I've read quite a few topics so far on the forum and it seems to be a very nice and friendly community. I look forward to learning and sharing on here!

SSI, here you go: http://www.carid.com/ Let me know if you're looking for anything specific!
spike.t, how did you know? :) Actually I have Jeep Wrangler JK .

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you Carld,
I will bookmark your website.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HayleyWint

Latest profile posts

cwpayton wrote on CM McKenzie's profile.
Sir ,is that picture of you packing the shoshone river trail thru buffalo pass? Im trying to get a plan togather for a ride. do you pack professionally or for pleasure. thanks
Cal {cwpayton}
ghay wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Is this rifle sold? If not what is the weight of it and do you know if there is enough difference in diameter between the 35W and the 9.3 to allow for a rebore to a 9.3x62 which is what I am after?
Thanks,
Gary (Just down the road in Springfield)
Woods wrote on Hunter-Habib's profile.
Forgive me if this is the incorrect area, I signed up to this forum just now because I wanted to be on the list to purchase a copy of your autobiography. Please feel free to pass my information along to whomever is selling. Thank you so much. I look forward to it!
I like the Tillie in my picture. They are supposed to fit loose (2 fingers inside hat band), have mesh for cooling, and hold their shape after washing.
SSG Joe wrote on piratensafaris's profile.
From one newbie to another, Welcome aboard!