Harrisburg Sports Show boycott??

It not only money for the booth but its the airline and hotel changes that can really add up.....because of a stupid promotor.

Not only did vendors lose money, so did the City of Harrisburg! They lost the revenu from all those vendors and attendees! Reed Exhibitions SUCK!!!!!!!

+1000 000

Made a plan, taking a knock but good loyal friends and clients always come to ones rescue, as for the show I had been attending it for 12 seasons, and can almost guarantee that it's poked for the future unless some other organizer picks it up......

Everything seems to be a bit screwed up this year although we'll still have a good season Reno was down by more than 40% every one wants something for nothing and it ain't happening!

My best always!

Jaco i hope you arent still sitting in the bar at the silver legacy wondering what to do because this show was cancelled!!??;):beer:

Spike!!! :) naw I'm in Southern Ohio and will be heading for Virginia in the morning I had to leave because you left, place just wasn't the same without you!!! :)

My best!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cramer

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

sierraone wrote on AZDAVE's profile.
Dave if you copy this, call me I can't find your number.

David Hodo
Sierraone
We fitted a new backup generator for the Wildgoose lodge!
one of our hunters had to move his hunt to next year we have an opening first week of September, shoot me a message!
swashington wrote on 112Savage's profile.
May be interested in that LH Ruger in 375R. got any pics?
We bagged a big old buff with hunter from Norway check out our post!!