Happy new year to all on AH

A Happy and Prosperous New Year to all

@bluey and @patsyzambia have already set the standard in Aus.

@dory is hard at it. Jeesh.

The Southern Africans are about to hit the New Year right now.

@spike.t is winding up. PR should be starting to get going.

Happy New Year as it comes around the world everyone. Stay safe and enjoy!

Wayne

yeah spoke to @bluey and the new mrs bluey @patsyzambia at 4am their time he was f--ked but she was claiming to be ok......he as some know now likes bubbles
d050b6e4fcee0c724f311c56f2fcf939.png
which is very confusing as when he was with us hunting supposedly for animals ,but maybe for something else with 2 legs and other assets...:P Gorgeous::K Booby:;) and he shot his croc ...his new trophy ;)decided it was time to celebrate and got out the bubbles...he had one sip and said this is shit....but now he is a connosewer ;) of red wine, gin and tonic, and now bubbles......nothing is safe in oz land now...he is probably going to move to sydney to really embrace his feminine side.....:E Dancing::E Rofl:and wayne as you said PR was firing on all 24 of her 12 cylinders!!! fell asleep on her lounger in her dressing room on ground floor straight after walking through the front door sometime this morning....finn and me decided that no way were we going to carry her up 2 floors to the bedroom....so this morning much later a very pissed off PR storms into the bedroom demanding to know why we left her downstairs!!! :E Doh: thats what happens with too many jager bombs...me i just fish the shot glass out and drink the jagermeister but she has to drink the poison that goes with it! :E Rofl:hope everyone had as much fun as we did with friends and loved ones :A Banana::A Band::D Beers: and everyone has a great 2017, and gets to hunt where and what they wish,especially in zambia !!!

the boys just before going in for dinner. finn next to me and keeps getting taller so wayne look out :E Big Grin: i have the best dinner jacket of course:A Yeah:
GetFileAttachment

and PR before the jager bombs....:D Drunk::E Big Grin:
GetFileAttachment

ps oh just forgot to say heading back out for traditional boys new years day drink :D Beer Bottle::D Beers::E Celebrate:

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BennettFab

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

ghay wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Is this rifle sold? If not what is the weight of it and do you know if there is enough difference in diameter between the 35W and the 9.3 to allow for a rebore to a 9.3x62 which is what I am after?
Thanks,
Gary (Just down the road in Springfield)
Woods wrote on Hunter-Habib's profile.
Forgive me if this is the incorrect area, I signed up to this forum just now because I wanted to be on the list to purchase a copy of your autobiography. Please feel free to pass my information along to whomever is selling. Thank you so much. I look forward to it!
I like the Tillie in my picture. They are supposed to fit loose (2 fingers inside hat band), have mesh for cooling, and hold their shape after washing.
SSG Joe wrote on piratensafaris's profile.
From one newbie to another, Welcome aboard!
BLAAUWKRANTZ safaris wrote on Greylin's profile.
We have just completed a group hunt with guys from North Carolina, please feel free to contact the organizers of the group, Auburn at auburn@opextechnologies.com or Courtney at courtney@opextechnologies.com Please visit our website www.blaauwkrantz.com and email me at zanidixie@gmail.com
Zani