Greetings from Spain

Buffmen

AH member
Reaction score
Hi, I am Buffmen and after reading you for so long, I have decided to register to ask the questions myself / try to help people with my knowledge. (Forgive me for my English)

Greetings to everyone in the group and thanks for accepting me.

:S Welcome:

Welcome aboard Buffmen. Please tell us a little more about yourself as a hunter. Things like what kind and caliber rifles do you own, what species have you hunted previously, do you have any plans for hunting Africa?

We have a number of members that live in Spain. Where are you located?
DON'T WORRY ABOUT YOUR ENGLISH!! Besides that, If you have any difficulty expressing your thoughts in English, write them in Spanish and someone will translate. This site is for Hunters and Shooters not Grammer Geeks.

Welcome to you! I'm looking forward to hearing more about you, and your hunting!

Welcome to AH. Bienvenido a "caza de África"

Hola Buffmen,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Your English is excellent.

When you have time, take a look into the Khomas Safaris web site.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Welcome to AH! I promise your English is much better than my Espanol.

Welcome.
Don't worry about your English.
At the very least you are speaking more than one language which is excellent.

Hi, I am Buffmen and after reading you for so long, I have decided to register to ask the questions myself / try to help people with my knowledge. (Forgive me for my English)

Greetings to everyone in the group and thanks for accepting me.
Welcome to AH

:S Welcome: to AH!

Welcome to AH Buffmen!

Good day! Welcome!!

Good morning everyone and thank you for such an incredible welcome!

I have hunted deer, mouflon, fallow deer, roe deer and wild boar in terms of big game. Lately a lot of feather and rabbit hunting.

And I shoot at targets since I recently got my F license (The F license is a license that allows you to buy a single handgun for a contest shooting at 25 meters with one hand) and I am now practicing a lot since I liked the world I also practice clay pigeon shooting from time to time.

Unfortunately, Spain and Europe are not so flexible, removing Switzerland in everything that has to do with weapons.

In South Africa I have hunted antelope and I hope to start hunting buffalo and other dangerous game soon.

For some time I've been thinking about daring and going for dangerous game, so I want to learn from all the great hunters in this forum to use it in my first hunt for dangerous game.

Greetings to all!

Bienvenido desde el Eje Cafetero de Colombia. Felicidades por el exito de tus chicas en La Copa Mundial.
Alegre de ver qué hay hispanohablantes en este foro de sabiduría. Las chicas de la Selección de Fútbol Español se lo han merecido, han sido unas guerreras y han teniendo un gran mundial en todos los aspectos.
Por supuesto, Colombia es el productor del mejor café del mundo!

Welcome aboard!

Welcome, I am interested in hunting Spain and have been taking the duo lingo course for Spanish sine COVID put us on lock down and work from home....

I do not understand what you're trying to communicate here: "Unfortunately, Spain and Europe are not so flexible, removing Switzerland in everything that has to do with weapons". can you explain?

Gracias...

y bienvenido

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OdellStarn

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on RR 314's profile.
HOW MUCH ARE THEY?? PLAIN? CAMO? THX, SETH
USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.