Greetings from Alberta

turbogrouse

Reaction score
Hello all, new to Africa Hunting. I've never hunted in Africa yet, I plan to one day for buff and some plains game. I found the site because of my new addiction to big bore rifles and creating reloads with powder and bullets not shown in books. Currently have a 416 Rigby and 458 Lott in CZ 550's, in the search for a 378 and 416 Weatherby. I'm from Alberta Canada, hunt mostly large game and waterfowl, also big archery nut.

:S Welcome:
Lots of great information here. I joined here before my trip Africa and it helped with a lot of questions I had. Big bore addiction is a side effect of this site, however you seem to already be afflicted with that, but it will only get worse, when you start looking at double rifles. Have fun and enjoy this great forum.

Welcome from another Canadian, hold onto your wallet, the enablers on here will have you booking an African safari sooner than you think.

Welcome, glad to have you here!!

Welcome aboard. Lots of great info on the site regarding the big bore rifles. Many knowledgeable members here who will gladly answer questions and share experiences.

Hello and welcome!

Welcome to AH.

Welcome to AH.com from a fellow Canuck. You have found the right place for all African hunting, yes lots of big bore users and knowledgeable folk here willing to help.

MB

And another Canadian. I just joined yesterday. After fifty-six years hunting with the same 30-06, I decided to jump up a notch. Currently building a 404 Jeffery on a postwar commercial Mauser action. I have been to Africa three times. Don't ever expect to go just once.

Welcome
Hello all, new to Africa Hunting. I've never hunted in Africa yet, I plan to one day for buff and some plains game. I found the site because of my new addiction to big bore rifles and creating reloads with powder and bullets not shown in books. Currently have a 416 Rigby and 458 Lott in CZ 550's, in the search for a 378 and 416 Weatherby. I'm from Alberta Canada, hunt mostly large game and waterfowl, also big archery nut.

welcome!!! Let us know if we can help in anyway!!!

Giday turbogrouse and welkcome to the A H forums.

:S Welcome:

Welcome to AH! Hope you guys are getting thawed out up there so you can out and shoot those big guns.

Welcome to AH turbogrouse! Glad you found us.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to you! I've had the pleasure of visiting your beautiful Province!

Hello turbogrouse,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

When you have a spare moment, take a look into our Khomas Safaris web site.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheAngloPrussian

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on RR 314's profile.
HOW MUCH ARE THEY?? PLAIN? CAMO? THX, SETH
USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.