Game Farm development in South Africa

Discussion in 'Free Classifieds' started by ADV, May 18, 2011.

1. ADV

ADV AH Member

My Photos:
    Hunted:
    Namibia, Botswana, South Africa
    I am looking for an investor/ partner for my game farm deveoloment in KZN.Anyone interested please contact me. adv44.trader@gmail.com

Attached Files:

2. TOM

TOM AH Elite

My Photos:
    Member of:
    SCI,DSC, QDMA, QU
    Hunted:
    Africa...are there other continents to hunt?
    How much are you looking for and do you live over in SA?
  3. ADV

ADV AH Member

My Photos:
    Hunted:
    game farm

Hello Tom
    Yes I live on the property, and have been trying to develope it for the last 5 year.
    I have game fensed it, and stocked it with , impala, blesbuck, blue wildebeest, zebra , ostrich, and others.
    Chalets are partly done, but I am struggeling to complete it on my own.I would like to get a partner or investor in to help.Someone who is passionate about african game and wants to be part of the whole project.
    Its valued at +_ R4 m, which is about $570-000
    Game value +_ R350-000 {250 head}
    Its ideal for game breeding, or hunting, or just a private game estate.Let me know your thoughts.
    Regards, Andre
  4. ADV

ADV AH Member

My Photos:
    Hunted:
    game farm

As I already have impala and wildebeest,
    My idea for the farm is to begin a breeding project for Black Impala, Golden wildebeest, Sable and Nyala.

Attached Files:

5. ADV

ADV AH Member

My Photos:
    Hunted:
    I have just released 5 black impala splits , to start breeding in the black genes.
    Also I have been granted a Big 5 concession nearby with a large quota of animals to hunt.This is a fantastic opportunity for someone wanting to get into hunting in a big 5 area, without spending a huge amount.Investors / partners can make me a proposal.
  6. monish

monish AH Elite

My Photos:
    Member of:
    AfricaHunting.com
    Hunted:
    Tanzania, Nepal, Canada,
    Hi , are you looking for a active financial partner in the stated project ?? what would be the partnership moralities & the investment required?, send me a pm please.

Monish
  7. Second Wind

Second Wind AH Enthusiast

Member of:
    by this point, just select 3 - 7 letters, put them together in any given order and I am probably a lifetime member
    Hunted:
    US, Canada, Mexico
    say, ditto monish's entry

If you have a deal I may have an interest

and
    Oh BTW

Anyone comes across a substantial concession or something as simple as a camp on the Mara or something dreamy like that, a few PH's and staff and I believe we can fund that in something just over a heartbeat.

PM with details please
  8. ADV

ADV AH Member

My Photos:
    Hunted:
    Guys, I live here on my ranch, which is 300ha, the camp is being built, with very nice thatch chalets.Next door door to me is a big 5 reserve and they have given me the quota to take off the older animals.So my farm is ideal for a bass camp for clients.I also have at least 4 other hunting areas within 2 hours drive of my farm, so the potential is huge.I would like to remain a shareholder of my property, and will assist in managing it as well as guiding clients.
    My only problem I don't have the funds to complete the whole project on my own.So therefore am needing a partnership!!