Free Range "Wild Africa" hunt?

Certain areas in zambia obviously....and Tanzania...northern Mozambique...(when I was in a niassa area in 2017 I would have loved to have stayed longer....the southern part of the concessionJaime had only managed to fly over.. photos he took it looked amazing)...some zim areas ...can't say about other countries as haven't been...and can't recommend anyone due to site rules ...

The Caprivi. Hunted there last year. Saw lots of game to include hippos, crocs, buffalo, elephant. Heard lions at night, had hippos in camp at night. Saw lots of plains game.
Also hunted there last year and saw everything but leopard. I loved it and am going back this year

You are most welcome to contact us, we are located in the south part of Luangwa Valley, and yes you can ticking back your timeframe 100 years... the only thing we don't have is a primitive camp unfortunately... but we have a Hemingway bar and you will be quite comfortable here !

Some photos from here at Mbizi / Zambia.

IMG_7637.jpg
0ce2e29e-a68b-475a-9b88-35a8aeb2a24c.JPG
IMG_7116.jpg
IMG_0137 (1).JPG
IMG_8044.jpg
IMG_1626.jpg
f27cda1b-f3a1-4849-b31f-8861104db16a.JPG
IMG_2058.jpg
IMG_0882.JPG

Last edited:
There are areas in luangwa valley in Zambia that would be pretty much what you’re looking for.

some have built structure accommodations. Some tents and some are grass thatch built accommodations (my personal favourite).
The undiscovered country by many. There are some huge areas to hunt in Zambia for some incredible species.

Reactions: WAB

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RodolfoMcQ

Latest profile posts

cwpayton wrote on CM McKenzie's profile.
Sir ,is that picture of you packing the shoshone river trail thru buffalo pass? Im trying to get a plan togather for a ride. do you pack professionally or for pleasure. thanks
Cal {cwpayton}
ghay wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Is this rifle sold? If not what is the weight of it and do you know if there is enough difference in diameter between the 35W and the 9.3 to allow for a rebore to a 9.3x62 which is what I am after?
Thanks,
Gary (Just down the road in Springfield)
Woods wrote on Hunter-Habib's profile.
Forgive me if this is the incorrect area, I signed up to this forum just now because I wanted to be on the list to purchase a copy of your autobiography. Please feel free to pass my information along to whomever is selling. Thank you so much. I look forward to it!
I like the Tillie in my picture. They are supposed to fit loose (2 fingers inside hat band), have mesh for cooling, and hold their shape after washing.
SSG Joe wrote on piratensafaris's profile.
From one newbie to another, Welcome aboard!