Free Range Roosevelt Sable Hunt Special

Great deal for a truly wild adventure!

Great offer Simon.
You guys should have a look into this hunt. Beautiful untamed country!

Spike done that before....

Fantastic offer Simon! If that was your apprentice PH in that one photo, I think Royal might have already booked! No offense intended! :A Banana:

Fantastic offer Simon! If that was your apprentice PH in that one photo, I think Royal might have already booked! No offense intended! :A Banana:

Did Simon share the PM I sent him with you???? I'd say I was joking, but I'm not! :D

Did Simon share the PM I sent him with you???? I'd say I was joking, but I'm not! :D
It's going in the "Blackmail File"..............:ROFLMAO:

@TMS Thanks... I should be getting him from the taxidermist shortly. I must be getting old, didn't notice "the apprentice" on first glance, lol.....

kermit.jpg

Shame our exchange rate is so stuffed against the us dollar at the moment .
Otherwise id jump at it !
You will have my sorry arse there one day Simon .
Cheers Dory.

Simon, What are the other possible animals to add on and their prices for this hunt?

@TMS Thanks... I should be getting him from the taxidermist shortly. I must be getting old, didn't notice "the apprentice" on first glance, lol.....

That's how you know they are nice Sable I didn't even notice either and had to go back figure out what you guys were talking about.

Grey duiker 325$
Red duiker 650$
Suni 750$
Sharpes Grysbuck 850$
Oribi 750$
Bohor reedbuck 950$
Common reedbuck 750$
Crocodile 2750$
Kudu 1850$
Livingston eland 4250$
Warthog 425$
Bushbuck 850$
Waterbuck 2000$
Baboon 200$
Bushpig 550$

The quota number on these species varies from 3-5 of each.

excellent offer Simon!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Huntingthewoods

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois