Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI DSC DU Pheasants Forever
Hunted
Zimbabwe, Mozambique, USA, Argentina
I have a beautiful AHR custom in 416 Rigby, 22 " barrel to the action 13 3/34" LOP, 10# even, like all of Wayne's #3's this gun is really a pleasure to shoot and is very accurate, feed and function is like greased lightning, has been hunted so it has some light marks, I have went through quite a few safari gun's and very few are ready to go out of the box, this one is ready to go $5550 shipped, please feel free to ask any ?'s or pm me for a contact number to discuss

E0CE7469-DC7E-4C3A-A9CC-8851646662FC.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Put on the scope of choice, and you are ready to go, still available

Gun would be great with a Red Dot sight, I have been shooting my 458 Lott this way and it's very fast target acquisition

I have a beautiful AHR custom in 416 Rigby, 22 " barrel to the action 13 3/34" LOP, 10# even, like all of Wayne's #3's this gun is really a pleasure to shoot and is very accurate, feed and function is like greased lightning, has been hunted so it has some light marks, I have went through quite a few safari gun's and very few are ready to go out of the box, this one is ready to go $5550 shipped, please feel free to ask any ?'s or pm me for a contact number to discuss

View attachment 457581
Can a bloke describe a rifle as "Delicious" ??

Anything you might be looking for in part trade? High end shotguns, handguns or other caliber rifles?

Soft shooting nice handling Rigby!!

If you wish it may come true. I have one in 458 lott, not sure i want to part with it.They are going up in value as both both AHR and CZ are both not producing them any longer.
Ktish
If you are interested in selling, by all means, shoot me a price.

But, i sure wish I knew where I could find a 458 Lott just like it
I know a guy but he really wants to crush a Buffalo on the shoulder with a big ole 500 gr Aframe with it!! LOL

If you are interested in selling, by all means, shoot me a price.
I am not in the market to sell it. Sorry. I am sure there are few more available in this forum if you list in the classified as WTB. First you were looking for AHR 416 RIGBY. The OP's firearm looks excellent buy. If i change my mind I will list it then. Thanks for your interest.
Krish

There's an "interesting" CZ listed for sale in Aussie website "UsedGuns.com.au"; asking AU$4,000.
Shipping it to the U S could be an issue; I know of at least one dealer who can arrange that ..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarthaM28

Latest profile posts

FDP wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Good morning. I'll take all of them actually. Whats the next step? Thanks, Derek
Have a look af our latest post on the biggest roan i ever guided on!

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….
Safari Dave wrote on Kevin Peacocke's profile.
I'd like to get some too.

My wife (a biologist, like me) had to have a melanoma removed from her arm last fall.
Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?