Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI DSC DU Pheasants Forever
Hunted
Zimbabwe, Mozambique, USA, Argentina
I have a beautiful AHR custom in 416 Rigby, 22 " barrel to the action 13 3/34" LOP, 10# even, like all of Wayne's #3's this gun is really a pleasure to shoot and is very accurate, feed and function is like greased lightning, has been hunted so it has some light marks, I have went through quite a few safari gun's and very few are ready to go out of the box, this one is ready to go $5550 shipped, please feel free to ask any ?'s or pm me for a contact number to discuss

E0CE7469-DC7E-4C3A-A9CC-8851646662FC.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Put on the scope of choice, and you are ready to go, still available

Gun would be great with a Red Dot sight, I have been shooting my 458 Lott this way and it's very fast target acquisition

I have a beautiful AHR custom in 416 Rigby, 22 " barrel to the action 13 3/34" LOP, 10# even, like all of Wayne's #3's this gun is really a pleasure to shoot and is very accurate, feed and function is like greased lightning, has been hunted so it has some light marks, I have went through quite a few safari gun's and very few are ready to go out of the box, this one is ready to go $5550 shipped, please feel free to ask any ?'s or pm me for a contact number to discuss

View attachment 457581
Can a bloke describe a rifle as "Delicious" ??

Anything you might be looking for in part trade? High end shotguns, handguns or other caliber rifles?

Soft shooting nice handling Rigby!!

If you wish it may come true. I have one in 458 lott, not sure i want to part with it.They are going up in value as both both AHR and CZ are both not producing them any longer.
Ktish
If you are interested in selling, by all means, shoot me a price.

But, i sure wish I knew where I could find a 458 Lott just like it
I know a guy but he really wants to crush a Buffalo on the shoulder with a big ole 500 gr Aframe with it!! LOL

If you are interested in selling, by all means, shoot me a price.
I am not in the market to sell it. Sorry. I am sure there are few more available in this forum if you list in the classified as WTB. First you were looking for AHR 416 RIGBY. The OP's firearm looks excellent buy. If i change my mind I will list it then. Thanks for your interest.
Krish

There's an "interesting" CZ listed for sale in Aussie website "UsedGuns.com.au"; asking AU$4,000.
Shipping it to the U S could be an issue; I know of at least one dealer who can arrange that ..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
009bar

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.